Jazzinc Dioramas 1/6 Ultimate Catwoman (Batman Returns, 1992)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which three of these four should be part of the Clean DX set?

• Total voters
Just so you know, girl's have slim necks.
1729206440539.png

I waited about 4 hours between ordering BD and clean versions... in that time, based on my order numbers, looks like Kit sold another 200 items. IF it were all Catwomen, that's 50 an hour. Likely there's other things being ordered in that time, but the lion's share is Pfeiffer... so maybe that gives an indication of sales in a small way on Day 1.

I asked on the FB group and got clarification on the base & dioramas dimensions:

10 x 10.5 x 0.5 in.
10 x 10.5 x 14 in. With diorama backdrop.

Not sure if anyone missed this. But basically a Returns Penguin is confirmed to be in the works as they got the likeness agreement from Danny Devito. Here are the pre-planned list of things they want to do with it. Another 2 pack with the Mayor and overall look + final BD look/sculpt. There are many more info in the stream if you want to listen.

Last edited:
Don’t forget about free worldwide shipping. Shipping a huge double pack figure set will be very expensive.
I ment just the regular DX. But yeah you're definitely right. Makes sense in my head but my eyes get sticker shock.

I ment just the regular DX. But yeah you're definitely right. Makes sense in my head but my eyes get sticker shock.
No worries. Just wanted to point it out so people don’t feel ripped off by Kit. I sold a lot of figures and shipping has gone up so much. I’m in the U.S. and just from shipping from the west coast to east coast is so expensive, I can only imagine what free worldwide shipping will cost.

I’m gonna let the initial price shock dissipate for a few days- then I’ll just go and order the 2 pack with Kit.

Confirmation of a Penguin in-process with a Sewer diorama suitable for BD Catwoman is enough incentive to get the HELL HERE dio for clean Catwoman.

Plus, if you use that $20 code, it feels like you’re only spending $10 bucks extra for the dio, which can be sold for considerably more if I ultimately decide I don’t want it.

I noticed the better deal is the clean version

Does Joost know that this is really not her full BD look

Attachments

• IMG_4728.jpeg
    IMG_4728.jpeg
    45.2 KB
  • IMG_4731.png
    IMG_4731.png
    6.6 MB
Does anyone know where Jazzinc is located/based/shipping from?
If I do cave and order I want to know if I should order from Joost directly or from Kit, with Joost there are payment plans and its slightly cheaper but with Kit the shipping is already accounted for and I dont need to worry about VAT/import tax

Does anyone know where Jazzinc is located/based/shipping from?
If I do cave and order I want to know if I should order from Joost directly or from Kit, with Joost there are payment plans and its slightly cheaper but with Kit the shipping is already accounted for and I dont need to worry about VAT/import tax
Europe I think…he’s Dutch or Danish or something like that

(I edited the thread title back to what it was originally. Solidus changed it to draw attention to the sculpt voting, which is no longer applicable, and Solidus no longer being a mod can't change it himself).

Game Of Thrones My Watch Has Ended GIF

(I had a feeling I forgot to do some things after I "retired" from it)

Back