Jazzinc Dioramas 1/6 Ultimate Catwoman (Batman Returns, 1992)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which three of these four should be part of the Clean DX set?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is that right, there's no VAT/import tax via KIT for UK peeps? I'd also be interested to know which site works out cheapest overall.
I’ve never paid VAT/Import fees from Kit, KgHobby, GunDamit, or ToysBuyingAgent. (Toys Wonderland also evaded them if you’re one of the lucky few to actually have your figure dispatched.)

OSK is likely to be the best option unless GunDamit can offer this since they somehow manage to have really cheap shipping.
Pretty sure we'll have to pay VAT on it now. Before Brexit would have been fine but we gave up free trade and countless benefits to 'get our country back'. :slap
Nope.
Brexit didn’t actually impact buying from Hong Kong resellers at all since they’re happy to lie on the customs declaration form.
It just completely closed off trade potential with our closest neighbouring countries. Gooooo sovereignty!
The biggest hit to importing figures was Covid, which allowed shipping companies to double their prices and never reduce them.
How awesome would it be if he threw on 1 extra head sculpt for the basic version... I can see this being tricky as he'd have to even out the value across all skus to make it fair.

Highly doubt it'd happen anyway.
Anything added to the single would have to be added to the deluxe as well.
I’d expect any add-ons to be reserved for deluxe customers- as a potential tactic to have people switch their standard orders to dx.

Yeah, a different diorama for the battle damaged would've been a good idea.
It’s still a good idea.

We don’t know what Joost has up his sleeve. But we do know he’s gotten DeVito’s approval and plans to make a ‘92 Penguin. That’ll have a diorama base as well.

There’s no reason Joost couldn’t design a base for Pengy’s lair that would also accommodate the BD Catwoman. In fact I’d bet on him doing that.

Z

Back