Jazzinc Dioramas 1/6 Ultimate Catwoman (Batman Returns, 1992)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which three of these four should be part of the Clean DX set?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This thread:

Willem Dafoe Smile GIF

Ok. Time to update that poll since the headsculpt choices have been finalized.
Exactly, at least we aren’t all arguing about a figure
or what’s included anymore. A much better read than most threads here now. We should be able to have a good laugh.

Man, I can’t keep up with this thread. It’s wild. I feel like, in the span of a week, it went from “$1,000!?!?! WHAT????” to “What do you mean Catwoman won’t last until I’m dead!?! ” to “here’s who I liked to beat off to in the summer of 1987!” :lol
Well given that '87 is a full 7 years before I was born I'm gonna say... not a lot. :ROFLMAO:

I genuinely cannot think of one guy who is a little hotter to me just because he's a little crazy.
It’s not that the craziness makes them hotter; their hotness grants them a higher threshold before the tolerance for their craziness is surpassed.
Essentially it’s just pretty privilege. We all make concessions to be in the company of the beautiful.

You’ll note how the hottest women with the lowest craziness levels are deemed the most desirable for commitment over ‘fun’ with a rating of either unicorn (as to suggest these creatures simple don’t exist because high hotness equals guaranteed crazy) but the mid range crazy at peak hotness is marriage material.

Back