JND/Kojun Works - 1/6 Harry Potter Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Silicone versions will only be able to be bought in a triple pack unless if you go for the Lite version. Snape, Malfoy and Hagrid are slated to be announced next year.

Quidditch Harry will also be sold on his own, which has me curious, depending on price.

GcioSW2.png

If I were to get anything from Harry Pottah it would be Snape and Quidditch Harry.

With JND you're guaranteed to get what is pre-ordered at least (apart from Superman lol), and on-time or ahead of schedule.

Regardless, as much as I enjoy Harry Potter, it's not really something I'd looking to add to a collection, but I do think if it were anything it'd be the above characters. Not that it's a competition but already the bases are better for my tastes.

I would’ve been interested in their Lite versions if they had rooted hair. Not sure if I wanna take another gamble on their silicone figures, we don’t know much about the silicone they are using or how durable it is, so I’m hesitant to preorder them.

Last edited:
I would’ve been interested in their Lite versions if they had rooted hair. Not sure if I wanna take another gamble on their silicone figures, we don’t know much about the silicone they are using or how durable it is, so I’m hesitant to preorder them.
If it’s the same as their statues, it’s pretty high quality. And they previously mentioned that the manufacturer guarantees their silicone for 30years but with proper care, should last longer.

I know a lot of ppl understandably worry about longevity, but I also wonder how many ppl actually have kept all their figures since they started this hobby (for display not just sitting in the boxes) that 30years minimum wouldn’t be enough? I know I don’t have any 1/6 figures from when sideshow first started making 1/6 SW and LOTR anymore.

If it’s the same as their statues, it’s pretty high quality. And they previously mentioned that the manufacturer guarantees their silicone for 30years but with proper care, should last longer.

I know a lot of ppl understandably worry about longevity, but I also wonder how many ppl actually have kept all their figures since they started this hobby (for display not just sitting in the boxes) that 30years minimum wouldn’t be enough? I know I don’t have any 1/6 figures from when sideshow first started making 1/6 SW and LOTR anymore.
You’re right, I think with proper care it should definitely last a long time. I also don’t think it will crack as fast as everyone’s been saying, just be careful when handling the figure and moving the head/neck.

I think the price will be the biggest shock here, if a two pack is $1.7k (basically the same figure just a different sculpt) then this three pack will well exceed $2k I’m afraid. Maybe less because these are kids and they are smaller, but I doubt it.

Back