JND Studios: Superman (Christopher Reeve) 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I personally think Clark is the closer of the two with a well tailored suit and accessories to look at.

Likely would’ve benefited from an expression,
stone faced Superman doesn’t represent Reeve well, give em a smile.

The expression on Clark matches that photo so well, exceptional work for production.

JND's Superman and Clark are definitely on display at Shanghai Wonder Festival. My buddy just sent me a photo of them - presumably taken while the displays were being set up. Looking forward to seeing some regular people's photos of them (which will either make them look better....or worse. LOL).

Attachments

• IMG-20241001-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20241001-WA0001.jpg
    222 KB
Eh, convention phots of all scales are usually pretty bad unless professionally photographed so I'm not worried. I trust the unboxing video and production pics that came out last week.
If they can look good in convention photos, you know they'll look incredible in real life. I always take these with a grain of salt, especially close ups with people using phone cameras distorting everything.

Even with that said, I think these both look fantastic from those photos.

Agreed. I think that person's Clark photo looks better than JND's official photo.

It's a shame the same can't be said for the photo of Indy that I saw. It looks shockingly bad but hopefully is still the prototype version that's been doing the rounds since the order went up as there's no change to any of it and it looks, well...just bad!

Back