JND: Suicide Squad - Night Club Dress Harley Quinn (Margot Robbie) - 1:3 Platinum Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's gorgeous and the likeness is good because they didn't give her those awful oversized buck teeth like the last release.

I will of course be passing on this as i don't have 45 thousand dollars to pay for it. Look forward to seeing the reviews.

Overlapping photo:

AM6JrkW.gif

7u3xPl9.jpeg

Unbelievable, some people can never be satisfied.. This is definitely one of the best likenesses i’ve seen from JND. This piece made me so excited to see Aragorn and Gandalf.

View attachment 722910
Yeah that’s just asinine tbh, this is literally their best likeness so far and people will still find reasons to complain.

Their female line has the superior likenesses across the board. Kojun is, ironically, the weak link so far in the output, at least for me.

Their best has definitely been both Harley Quinn's, both Wonder Woman, Hermione and Pattinson.

Whoever really likes this character is going to have a stellar piece. Just seeing it in the background it looks like a show stopper. There'll be some people who will never reconcile the price being worth what is offered, in that case they'll never like JND.

Looks incredible! Definitely one of their better likenesses if not their best likeness to date. The statue isn’t for me as I only really want main costumes/looks.

There'll be some people who will never reconcile the price being worth what is offered, in that case they'll never like JND.
Agreed.

Last edited:
Absolutely outstanding achievement in sculpting and craftsmanship. Not meaning to go off topic (but going anyway), seeing these head shots of the beautiful work they've done on this makes me hope that we'll see them tackle a Lynda Carter Wonder Woman at some point.

Attachments

• Lynda Carter.jpg
    Lynda Carter.jpg
    266.2 KB · Views: 0
Not that I'd want another 1/3 HL Joker anytime soon, but this makes me wonder which Joker scene JND would recreate if they decided to do another🤔. I'd like Nurse Joker, but I see can them doing bank robber Joker.
Probably Bank Robber or Jail/Interrogation would be my guess. Which is sort of unfortunate since I would love them to take another shot at a full purple coat set. Maybe a few more years before that though.

$3500

https://www.jndstudios.co.kr/shop_view/?idx=645

[JND STUDIOS] HARLEY QUINN PLATINUM OF SUICIDE SQUAD 1:3 Pre-order has begun!
The 1:3 scale Harley Quinn Platinum from Suicide Squad is now available for pre-order!
P.O: 8/30/2024, 12:00 pm (KST)
Retail Price: $ 3,499 USD / ₩ 4,890,000 KRW
Limited ES: 800
Shipping Period: Q2, 2026
Shipping Countries: World Wide

Last edited:
Back