JND: Suicide Squad - Night Club Dress Harley Quinn (Margot Robbie) - 1:3 Platinum Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Q2 2026 gives ppl plenty of time to pay this thing off or save the money for the final invoice if they really want it

2026 was my reasonable (but probably) flawed logic to PO. :lol

Placed the $700 deposit and kicking the can down the road to 1.5 years from now.

I’m a hypocrite - initially, told myself no based on the price, space and the initial teasers of the Margot head sculpt (likeness issues & neutral expression).

But then slowly started to flip flop to yes after seeing the JND private livestream captures and final product shots. I like the attention to detail - how the skin folds on her back or the wrinkles of the feet (sounding like Tarantino).

I’ve been working at the same company for 18-years so hoping to make it to my 20th anniversary to pay off the Harley statue. :pray:

Last edited:
I've been super critical of JND in the past but this looks absolutely incredible, bravo to them. They are just so wildly hit or miss, like I would have loved a 1/3 Arwen but I dislike practically every aspect of what they came up with on their version. This one's not for me either (Suicide Squad is basically unwatchable in my opinion) but could you imagine if they ever got the Star Wars license and did a Slave Leia? That would probably be the only platinum line piece I could see myself dropping $3500+ on.

I've been super critical of JND in the past but this looks absolutely incredible, bravo to them. They are just so wildly hit or miss, like I would have loved a 1/3 Arwen but I dislike practically every aspect of what they came up with on their version. This one's not for me either (Suicide Squad is basically unwatchable in my opinion) but could you imagine if they ever got the Star Wars license and did a Slave Leia? That would probably be the only platinum line piece I could see myself dropping $3500+ on.
By the time JND get that license, and make that Leia piece, you'd only wish it would cost $3.5k - what with the runaway pricing in the statue industry, you're probably going to have to pay $10K and up......

I'm sure there are plenty of Star Wars fans who would gladly pay $10k for a slave Leia by JND. Star Wars is massive.

...but I hear ya.

In any case, I think this Harley (I'd rather call her Margot because it just doesn't seem like Harley Quinn to me, but who am I, just someone who never could even sit down and watch this crapfest of a movie) is the best likeness that JND has done along with the last Wonder Woman.

The Batman Pattinson piece is also killer and one I might own already, but these pleather capes scare me to death. I'd almost have to commission a customer leather one in order to feel comfortable owning. I've had pleather capes flake on me plenty, so it's really not possible to own and maintain them in my climate.

I'm sure there are plenty of Star Wars fans who would gladly pay $10k for a slave Leia by JND. Star Wars is massive.

...but I hear ya.

In any case, I think this Harley (I'd rather call her Margot because it just doesn't seem like Harley Quinn to me, but who am I, just someone who never could even sit down and watch this crapfest of a movie) is the best likeness that JND has done along with the last Wonder Woman.

The Batman Pattinson piece is also killer and one I might own already, but these pleather capes scare me to death. I'd almost have to commission a customer leather one in order to feel comfortable owning. I've had pleather capes flake on me plenty, so it's really not possible to own and maintain them in my climate.

I think Leia’s slave bikini (that Carrie Fisher wore in ROTJ) sold for $175,000 at an auction this year.

Back