JND Studios: Superman (Christopher Reeve) 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When are you expecting this Gip?

The Dual set right?

I still can’t wrap my head around that extraordinary 3D printing. Especially for a production piece, none of the thread patterns overlap or fuse together, brilliant work.

When are you expecting this Gip?

The Dual set right?

I still can’t wrap my head around that extraordinary 3D printing. Especially for a production piece, none of the thread patterns overlap or fuse together, brilliant work.
I should be getting it next Wednesday according to one of my tracking apps. But, oddly, the FedEx website still hasn’t given me an ETA. Just says “in transit” so I really don’t know yet.

But yes, I got the dual set. Just couldn’t pass up on that brilliant Clark Kent and now with the updated Superman headsculpt, it’s a real knock out set.

I should be getting it next Wednesday according to one of my tracking apps. But, oddly, the FedEx website still hasn’t given me an ETA. Just says “in transit” so I really don’t know yet.

But yes, I got the dual set. Just couldn’t pass up on that brilliant Clark Kent and now with the updated Superman headsculpt, it’s a real knock out set.
Who’d you order from? Was it JND direct?
If so that could explain why FedEx hasn’t updated tracking yet.

Yeah Clark looks great, I really like the idea of having their own individual bases commissioned, you’d think for the price JND would give collectors that option. With them split it really shows the value you’re getting with this.

Who’d you order from? Was it JND direct?
If so that could explain why FedEx hasn’t updated tracking yet.

Yeah Clark looks great, I really like the idea of having their own individual bases commissioned, you’d think for the price JND would give collectors that option. With them split it really shows the value you’re getting with this.
Yup I ordered direct, but ETA updated pretty quickly when I ordered Cavill Sups but not for this. The tracking itself is regularly updating when it moves, just doesn’t have a delivery date yet. I’m not worried though.

And yup, I like the idea of individual bases as well for the two, even if as just a separate option so you get the choice of one single base or two separate. Though, I can’t imagine not having these two side by side so it works out. I think the Bale TDK set as well as the Returns Catwoman would’ve been better as separate though

Back