John Locke Version III

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is absolutely insane. One of the best paint jobs I've ever seen.

Nice to see this thread back on page 1, it's just a shame about all the sniping on the last page or so. Let's hope we see more masterpieces like this from Boot on our boards, although I wouldn't blame him if he felt like it was more trouble than it's worth posting here.

That's a fraction of what many pros charge to paint a proto head for commercial work. It's actually a great price for this paint job, imo.

First off, great job on the sculpt. The paint-up looks great as well. If you don't mind me asking, which companies are paying more than $200 for a 1/6 scale paintmaster? Thanks for the help.

First off, great job on the sculpt. The paint-up looks great as well. If you don't mind me asking, which companies are paying more than $200 for a 1/6 scale paintmaster? Thanks for the help.

Thanks!

I'll send you a PM.

I hope the rude comments don't stop you from posting. I use your work for ref and as something to aspire to. Among the very best paint work I've seen online.
:duff

Nice to see this thread back on page 1, it's just a shame about all the sniping on the last page or so. Let's hope we see more masterpieces like this from Boot on our boards, although I wouldn't blame him if he felt like it was more trouble than it's worth posting here.
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:...... But anyway great work on that sculpt there. Always loved that character.

Back