Joker: Folie à Deux

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don’t recall ever having a movie experience like that. The cartoon scene? 🤯

Did I miss the post credit Rick Roll?

Rick Astley GIF

Probably dropped 1000 on the inart joker pack😂. Sheesh I do not envy those guys rn.

GET OUT OF THE SHOWER, Jye! Before someone offers you their friendship!

creepy smile GIF

I just saw this movie with my wife. I’m still in shock.. I don’t recall this movie being marketed as a musical?
lady Gaga.......

Cartoon scene...? Horrors of horrors...
the beginning is a really annoying cartoon sequence retelling the ending of the first one.
it's an annoying musical.

and I'll say. the musical numbers are actually kind of disgusting in context. they are actually sick and disgusting.
because you have this horrific jail. he's being treated like crap. it's a dark gross building, evil abusive cops.

and then you have this:

Best Friends Lol GIF by Moonbug

and someone could argue,
" but bro, the music scenes are his escape, that's the point, his reality is so awful, the musical scenes represent his inner peace and his love for Gaga. he finds some happiness with Gaga and the music represents this hope"

but it's not earned, it's ridiculous and annoying.
it's too disconnected from the rest of the movie.
it doesn't work because it's extremely annoying and arrogant. self indulgent.

it stops and ruins the pacing of the movie,

Skimmed through it.
Well that was completely pointless.
Disastrously bad. You could have shanked him at the end of the first film if that was where you wanted to take the character. Why the hell is this film two hours and twenty minutes? Way to go Todd, you went from putting out a billion dollar controversial Oscar winning film to throwing your name on a blacklist of directors, among the likes of David Gordon Green, pitiful.

Back