1/6 Hot Toys - Comics Venom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot toys vs mondo! Best time to be a venom fan

Attachments

• IMG_6961.png
    IMG_6961.png
    4.7 MB
  • IMG_6960.jpeg
    IMG_6960.jpeg
    821.2 KB
I’m on the fence if I should get video game classic Spider-Man or hono classic Spider-Man to go with this. Which one would you guys prefer? Heard mixed things about the hono spidey. Idk .

I’m on the fence if I should get video game classic Spider-Man or hono classic Spider-Man to go with this. Which one would you guys prefer? Heard mixed things about the hono spidey. Idk .
There's only two classic Spider-Man from Hot Toys, unless if you're talking about the Classic Black Suit Hono did. I lean towards the game version but only because I have VincenToy's custom sculpt on it. I'm not a fan of the stock game head. If you want something that has a little more fabric, go with the other Classic Spider-Man that they did. The VG version is full on rubber so articulation is limited, per usual with their Spider-Man figures unfornately.

I also have a feeling that they're going to do another Classic Spider-Man under the Hono line so you can always wait it out and see.

MVu1MdF.jpeg

There's only two classic Spider-Man from Hot Toys, unless if you're talking about the Classic Black Suit Hono did. I lean towards the game version but only because I have VincenToy's custom sculpt on it. I'm not a fan of the stock game head. If you want something that has a little more fabric, go with the other Classic Spider-Man that they did. The VG version is full on rubber so articulation is limited, per usual with their Spider-Man figures unfornately.

I also have a feeling that they're going to do another Classic Spider-Man under the Hono line so you can always wait it out and see.

MVu1MdF.jpeg
Thats a beautful figure and makes me want to wait for a better version but who knows when that will be. Don't want to wait another decate for a perfect spiderman figure. i'll probably get the classic game suit cause idk how that cloth suit will hold up.

The more that I look at it compared to the regular, I don’t really need it, especially with the basic looking sculpt, Same body, I can get some decals and make the comic look 😆 budgeting times 😆

Back