Joker: Folie à Deux

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
and you can recreate the famous scene!

zD4Hxdk.jpeg
Joker: Ménage à trois

I have no Artisan Joker money set aside. ;)

I might get T-1000.... I might get T-800 BD.

I don't think I'd get plain old Arnold in biker gear. Just boring, no pizzazz.
The two of them look really good together though. The details of the BD T-800 is definitely an attention grabber.

IMG_4739.jpeg

IMG_4737.jpeg

I think this thread (and the internet as a whole) is reacting a bit. Did you really expect that a 70 year old Joker popping up and fighting a 28 year old batman in this universe? Phillips obviously did the Leo point after last time around and gave everyone the finger. Doesn’t matter if you asked for it or not, he set out to make a point. This is not your grandpa’s “Joker”.

It’s worse, doesn’t fit and is its own thing.

But don’t be surprised it’s not what you hoped.

Everyone was expecting something that wasn’t even there in the first place. If you’re just realizing this then blame yourself…

Heath Ledger’s Joker origin story of course. Did we see the ending?! /s

people are kidding themselves if they really expect batman to show up in this universe. it was never meant to be and will never be. the movie was meant to subvert expectations and I liked it for that reason

the hate is unjust. this movie is meant for people who understood and interpreted the original movie properly, people who interpreted it differently were almost intended to hate this movie. this was never meant to be a piece to sway people to understand arthur as a character, its too late

Everyone was expecting something that wasn’t even there in the first place. If you’re just realizing this then blame yourself…

Heath Ledger’s Joker origin story of course. Did we see the ending?! /s

people are kidding themselves if they really expect batman to show up in this universe. it was never meant to be and will never be. the movie was meant to subvert expectations and I liked it for that reason

the hate is unjust. this movie is meant for people who understood and interpreted the original movie properly, people who interpreted it differently were almost intended to hate this movie. this was never meant to be a piece to sway people to understand arthur as a character, its too late

but you gotta admit. the musical scenes are awful and unnecessary.

Back