Joker: Folie à Deux

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Buddy got jonkled and reconsidered his little clown act. Seriously they literally made the rapist do something good and there are no consequences for them doing that. What was this movie trying to say.

“Hey the only way to cure a crazy maniac is to rape em”
When I heard Brendan Gleeson was going to be in the Joker I never, in my wildest dreams, imagined I'd be interpreting that in a completely different light by the end of the movie.

I guess he was the hero in the end, the man that stopped the Joker and cured Arthur Fleck...
ezgif-3-fc0e2403fc.gif

When I heard Brendan Gleeson was going to be in the Joker I never, in my wildest dreams, imagined I'd be interpreting that in a completely different light by the end of the movie.

True, when I saw the trailer, I thought he was going to get it.

I guess he was the hero in the end, the man that stopped the Joker and cured Arthur Fleck...
View attachment 731001
:lol

That's his superpower. He can cure mental illness with his ****. :lol

View attachment 731001

That's the message -- just a quick pump in De Bont and you'll be 'cured'.

No, seriously... that's the take-away.

Untitled-2.jpg

images

There must be hundreds of them. Just google “Phoenix Joker tattoo”. :monkey2

Yeah, in the first film, Joker was one of those, "It's literally me" characters that certain people go on to either identify with or embrace by getting tattoos and putting stickers on the back of their cars.

I feel bad for them, but they got what they ******* deserved - Todd Phillips

Back