Joker: Folie à Deux

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1728460008779.png

jack nicholson batman GIF

Last edited:
It’s crazy what damage a sequel
can do when it’s made with the same
people involved and relatively close in
production to one another.

I genuinely giggle when I see anything
from Phoenix Joker now, even the first film.

He’s not in the least bit threatening anymore.

You felt uneasy during the Murray scene,
because although he wasn’t capable of fighting his way out of a paper bag,
he was still a wild card unraveling right in front of you with nothing to lose.

However, that was before you watched him get the Joker raped out of his psyche and dragged back to his cell.
My go-to example of this effect is Wonder Woman '84
That movie was so terrible it retroactively murdered my enjoyment of the second one.
Which is precisely why I never go into sequels for movies I genuinely enjoyed anymore without waiting a good long time to see what the reception is.
And if the buzz is bad enough I then have to spoil the movie for myself by checking the plot to see if its as bad as I fear.
It kind of says a lot about modern Hollywood that I feel the need to protect myself from their output this way :ROFLMAO:
So I've not seen this movie and I will NEVER see this movie.

-> calls film disgusting
-> jokes about rape a lot anyway
Cry about it.

$37.8 million..

I’m not the one who figuratively and literally raped one of the most iconic characters of all time, in my movie.

$37.8 million..

The film is disgusting, name a single redeeming quality about it.

$37.8 million..

You can’t, you just like the character and actor so therefore they can do no wrong.

$37.8 million..

I don’t mind a disgusting film, so long as there’s merit to it, there’s zero here.

$37.8 million..

Your favorite director doesn’t even know what movie he’s made, denies it’s a musical before release, goes off into seclusion the week it premieres… attempts to bite Ledger’s Joker in his first movie because he’s a hack, is told to **** off, then does it anyways in the sequel?! Why go out of your way to disrespect a dead man, there’s a reason Nolan didn’t want it done.

Reviews are back!!
annnnd in an attempt to put out the fire,
oh he wasn’t supposed to be Joker in my movie, what made you think that?

IMG_4815.jpeg

IMG_4814.png

$37.8 million..

Audiences seem to believe Morbius had a better premise and I’ve never seen that one, or have ever met anyone in person who has.

N
Cry about it.

$37.8 million..

I’m not the one who figuratively and literally raped one of the most iconic characters of all time, in my movie.

$37.8 million..

The film is disgusting, name a single redeeming quality about it.

$37.8 million..

You can’t, you just like the character and actor so therefore they can do no wrong.

$37.8 million..

I don’t mind a disgusting film, so long as there’s merit to it, there’s zero here.

$37.8 million..

Your favorite director doesn’t even know what movie he’s made, denies it’s a musical before release, goes off into seclusion the week it premieres… attempts to bite Ledger’s Joker in his first movie because he’s a hack, is told to **** off, then does it anyways in the sequel?! Why go out of your way to disrespect a dead man, there’s a reason Nolan didn’t want it done.

Reviews are back!!
annnnd in an attempt to put out the fire,
oh he wasn’t supposed to be Joker in my movie, what made you think that?

View attachment 731592
View attachment 731593

$37.8 million..

Audiences seem to believe Morbius had a better premise and I’ve never seen that one, or have ever met anyone in person who has.

Nick, you're literally crying about it because you didn't like it, did you invest money in it or something?

They raped the money out your wallet or sumfin?

Back