Joker: Folie à Deux

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol seriously? And who the hell do they think is gonna drop that much on a Gaga figure from a hated movie? Damn thing better be able to sing
The custom scene is insane. Some (not all, obviously) folks will plop down mad cash on a custom based on a character they don't even care about. They just like the idea of owning a custom. Like bragging rights or something. It's nuts.

More power to'em, I reckon. It's their money. 🤷

The custom scene is insane. Some (not all, obviously) folks will plop down mad cash on a custom based on a character they don't even care about. They just like the idea of owning a custom. Like bragging rights or something. It's nuts.

More power to'em, I reckon. It's their money. 🤷
I recall like way back in 2008 when I joined people NEEDED Heath joker to be 100 accurate and I remember the toys at the time didn’t have joker with the right color socks so people spent huge amounts of money just to get his socks right.

I love Heath joker but I’ll never understand the need for people to always have him be literal perfection in toy form. As long as he looks like Heath joker I’m happy.

The Joker socks was a landmark SSF moment. People who bought the very first Ledger Joker thought HT should send them free DX upgrade for thier suffering. But many have disappeared intothevoid.

Back