Joker: Folie à Deux

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol seriously? And who the hell do they think is gonna drop that much on a Gaga figure from a hated movie? Damn thing better be able to sing
The custom scene is insane. Some (not all, obviously) folks will plop down mad cash on a custom based on a character they don't even care about. They just like the idea of owning a custom. Like bragging rights or something. It's nuts.

More power to'em, I reckon. It's their money. 🤷

The custom scene is insane. Some (not all, obviously) folks will plop down mad cash on a custom based on a character they don't even care about. They just like the idea of owning a custom. Like bragging rights or something. It's nuts.

More power to'em, I reckon. It's their money. 🤷
I recall like way back in 2008 when I joined people NEEDED Heath joker to be 100 accurate and I remember the toys at the time didn’t have joker with the right color socks so people spent huge amounts of money just to get his socks right.

I love Heath joker but I’ll never understand the need for people to always have him be literal perfection in toy form. As long as he looks like Heath joker I’m happy.

The Joker socks was a landmark SSF moment. People who bought the very first Ledger Joker thought HT should send them free DX upgrade for thier suffering. But many have disappeared intothevoid.

I recall like way back in 2008 when I joined people NEEDED Heath joker to be 100 accurate and I remember the toys at the time didn’t have joker with the right color socks so people spent huge amounts of money just to get his socks right.

I love Heath joker but I’ll never understand the need for people to always have him be literal perfection in toy form. As long as he looks like Heath joker I’m happy.

And they're still not right!!!! :gah:

and those people today will probably spend 1 thousand bucks trying to get the perfect dirty tighty whiteys underwear of Arthur in the bathroom scene now. .....

and those people today will probably spend 1 thousand bucks trying to get the perfect dirty tighty whiteys underwear of Arthur in the bathroom scene now.
Not really, what actually happened was people canceled the cheapest mass produced available option in droves.

Customs for him are dead in the water,
whereas I’m actively awaiting both Ledger and Nicholson custom work.

Not really, what actually happened was people canceled the cheapest mass produced available option in droves.

Customs for him are dead in the water,
whereas I’m actively awaiting both Ledger and Nicholson custom work.

there's gotta be ONE collector that's gonna want to have accurate tighty whiteys underwear joker and spend 1000 to get it

probably the guy that did the Gaga custom. lol.

there's gotta be ONE collector that's gonna want to have accurate tighty whiteys underwear joker and spend 1000 to get it

probably the guy that did the Gaga custom. lol.
Funny enough, the people that made that are attempting to sell it to customers, not for their personal collections. They make all kinds of custom work, but yes, I’m sure Garypool is currently placing his order as we speak.

And like clockwork, in 10-15 years, we'll start seeing posts from people titled:

"Why Joker 2 is actually a marvelous film that didn't deserve the hate"

With 3,000 up votes, 700+ comments defending it and will then be considered a cult classic that only "real fans" understand.

Tell me I'm wrong.
Those posts already exist. You just don't understand a masterpiece like Joker: Folie à Deux, plebeian.

:lol

Back