Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Joker PF (updates first post)

Are you kidding with that auction? He wants to be paid up front in full months before the product ships? Do collectors actually do that?

Happens all the time and apparently it's NOT against Ebay's policies to basically sale a pre-order slot. It should be as there's a lot of variables...like what if the guy who is selling the pre-order slot has a credit card declined and the end buyer never receives it. They can't do anything against Sideshow and I guess they can maybe get their money back through Ebay, but I think it would be great if SSC's could get involved in this to help discourage this sort of practice. They could alert Ebay to this and perhaps get Ebay to change their policies. I know I have brought this up and to them they don't seem to care someone could be taken advantage of....

I wasnt comparing... I said that if Doom was released now he wouldnt be a "grail" piece... he is in the hands of collectors who will most likely not part with him so its getting harder and harder to find... besides the ex was only 500... he is good but I think better pieces will come out... something better always comes out

I know you weren't comparing them. Another poster was. It doesn't matter what Sideshow releases today because it is highly doubtful there will be anymore grails due to lower quality and higher ES. This Joker PF will never ever reach the price point the Doom PF is at.

But that's a USED gift card? There is no value on it. WOW.

:lol Are you starting to get the feeling that you're in the wrong business?

I am! :gah: :lol I need to start thinking about what I throw away, before I do it.

I know you weren't comparing them. Another poster was. It doesn't matter what Sideshow releases today because it is highly doubtful there will be anymore grails due to lower quality and higher ES. This Joker PF will never ever reach the price point the Doom PF is at.

Shhhh SSC will hear you :lol (ok they should hear it) Doom has such a head start and has 750 less pieces so Joker will not reach "grail" but he will gain in price over the years.... I just like how good he looks and hes growing on me every day... Hope he looks that good out of the box:panic:

Ece, you got this on order?

Yes I do chap!there is no way I am missing this.one of the few releases that I like everything about it.I read somewhere that you will propably get him down the line.will you collect dc line or only the big names?

No surprise at the ES either. First DC character and all that, collectors been starved for good DC statues for a while now. : )

Last edited:
Back