Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Joker PF (updates first post)

As a character, zero chance of that. :D

Batman > Joker

Always and forever.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiI42aZ5F40"]Heatwave- Always and Forever (Original Version) - YouTube[/ame]

I give Supes credit as without him there would be no super heroes

Noted. But still overrated.

Which other villains does everyone think we'll get from Batman? I hoping for a Two-face, Riddler, Harley Quinn, Catwoman (possibly hinted at during SDCCI), and Mr. Freeze? Maybe a Scarecrow?

Last edited:

Doom would defo be a grail if released now. Its just perfect. Wish I had one :monkey2

Noted. But still overrated.

Which other villains does everyone think we'll get from Batman? I hoping for a Two-face, Riddler, Harley Quinn, Catwoman (possibly hinted at during SDCCI), and Mr. Freeze? Maybe a Scarecrow?

I just want Harley and Catwoman... to go with Joker and eventually Batman

Doom would defo be a grail if released now. Its just perfect. Wish I had one :monkey2

:cuckoo:

no it is not.
sideshow's order system needs an hour to receive your order.that means that joker could be sold out an hour before it was posted in the site.also,
if they were bumping the es the waitlists should have converterd by now.do you remember what happened with wolverine pf?it was up for ppo,sold out and waitlits converted during the weekend.

edit:told you this is going to skyrocket https://www.ebay.com/itm/SIDESHOW-E..._Figurines&hash=item2a13cf03fb#ht_6330wt_1344 :lol:lol:lol

Are you kidding with that auction? He wants to be paid up front in full months before the product ships? Do collectors actually do that?

Are you kidding with that auction? He wants to be paid up front in seven days of auction close? Do collectors actually do that?

i dont think so!i think that he has not an actual order!when will we see batman btw???:wave

Are you kidding with that auction? He wants to be paid up front in full months before the product ships? Do collectors actually do that?

Some of these people are goofy, IMO.

There might be someone willing to fall for it, but there's no WAY I'd pay that kind of money this far in advance. 60 days out (well before the statue arrives) and you're beyond the scope of Ebay's Buyer Protection. Too risky IMO.

Back