Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Joker PF (updates first post)

Didn't Sideshow make a Batman joke about what was coming next? I thought I read something on Twitter about it...

I think that might have been the modern knight reference thy used for the new iron man bust possibly. But i would love to be wrong.
'

Ah. Modern Knight = Iron Man I didn't get. Oh well.

I just put my wl on the ex i know probably there's a very little to none chance so my deposit will be kept but for me either ex or none, shame most of the people that bought will put this at the bay. I have 11 joker dx 01 and none went there and is in my closet as my collection with one on display in my room, i want to display this in my room as well. No way am i selling this one or the dx 01 joker. My favorite villain. Good luck to those getting this to keep as their collection on the wl as well.

I just put my wl on the ex i know probably there's a very little to none chance so my deposit will be kept but for me either ex or none, shame most of the people that bought will put this at the bay. I have 11 joker dx 01 and none went there and is in my closet as my collection with one on display in my room, i want to display this in my room as well. No way am i selling this one or the dx 01 joker. My favorite villain. Good luck to those getting this to keep as their collection on the wl as well.

If you wanted joker too much,why didn't you pre order him when he was out?

If you wanted joker too much,why didn't you pre order him when he was out?

I didn't know he was out till my friend told me yesterday. If i knew on sept 1st i would've damn gotten the ex, now it is a very slim chance i will get it but like you said give it a shot. I know already a bunch is waiting on the wl before me, so i can only hope.

There's no way that all of them will hold, but a significant number? I doubt it. It's easy to say that 500 will keep, but it's hardly inconceivable to imagine 1250 holding on, particularly with a character who arguably the most iconic comic villain ever, and a statue done as well as this one. If some manufacturing issue turns up, the odds of more cancellations increase, but short of that, I don't see 1250 to be remotely unreasonable.

I don't know how significant the number will be. I do know we live in harsh economic times. People will lose their jobs, get laid off, or could be worse off financially when this item actually ships in about 8 months from now. This is a BEAUTIFUL sculpt. The best Joker statue I have ever laid eyes on. I can't see anyone letting it go for any other reason except financial hardship.

I would encourage anyone that is interested in the statue to jump on the waitlist ASAP. You have nothing to lose. However, if this fails to convert, most collectors should have a fair shot at picking it up in the aftermarket for retail or at a small markup. The flippers will sell this to make a quick $50-$100 profit when it comes out. After these pieces change hands to the collectors that want them, it will be harder and more costly to acquire the Joker PF. With an ES of 1250 for the EX, I truly believe any collector will be able to pick this up at a reasonable price if they act quickly upon release. Once this has been released for awhile......all bets are off.

Last edited:

:exactly::clap

I just put my wl on the ex i know probably there's a very little to none chance so my deposit will be kept but for me either ex or none, shame most of the people that bought will put this at the bay.

Good luck to you. I hope you convert. I don't think it's so bad that some of these will go up on the bay. I know people hate flippers but where would you be if no one wanted to sell this piece in the aftermarket. If your waitlist doesn't convert, there is only one other way to get this statue....in the aftermarket. If you don't convert, jump on this quickly after it releases. The flippers will make a little money off you but you will have the opportunity to acquire the piece you want.

There are many collectors that are stubborn and don't want to pay a small markup to a flipper on a piece they love. Can you imagine that there are people that didn't want to pay an extra $50-$100 for the Hulk, Cap, or Doom PF when they were first released? Now they are well over a $1000 each. If you don't convert, I strongly suggest you bite the bullet and pay the small markup when the EX Joker PF is released. Since you are such a big Joker fan, I think you will regret it if you don't.

Good luck to you. I hope you convert. I don't think it's so bad that some of these will go up on the bay. I know people hate flippers but where would you be if no one wanted to sell this piece in the aftermarket. If your waitlist doesn't convert, there is only one other way to get this statue....in the aftermarket. If you don't convert, jump on this quickly after it releases. The flippers will make a little money off you but you will have the opportunity to acquire the piece you want.

There are many collectors that are stubborn and don't want to pay a small markup to a flipper on a piece they love. Can you imagine that there are people that didn't want to pay an extra $50-$100 for the Hulk, Cap, or Doom PF when they were first released? Now they are well over a $1000 each. If you don't convert, I strongly suggest you bite the bullet and pay the small markup when the EX Joker PF is released. Since you are such a big Joker fan, I think you will regret it if you don't.

Yes that will have to be done in case no conversion happens on the ex i really love this piece and too bad i didn't know they were with dc until yesterday, DARN!!! Still upset about that. But will have to pay a bit more on the bay. But you know what though. If it didn't ever sell on ebay then at least i know true collectors will either keep it mint and pass it on or display it, either way at least i'm content that those are the ones that got it and move on. Riddler will be my next target for sure, man so much bane, gator, oh also harley quinn pf can't wait.

Yes that will have to be done in case no conversion happens on the ex i really love this piece and too bad i didn't know they were with dc until yesterday, DARN!!! Still upset about that. But will have to pay a bit more on the bay. But you know what though. If it didn't ever sell on ebay then at least i know true collectors will either keep it mint and pass it on or display it, either way at least i'm content that those are the ones that got it and move on. Riddler will be my next target for sure, man so much bane, gator, oh also harley quinn pf can't wait.

Good luck on your conversion and tell us if it does convert. I think your chances are pretty good with the massive exclusive edition size on this, just remember that there are normally quite a few cancellations due to credit card decline when it comes close to ship date as well. Riddler, Harley and Bane would be great, can't wait to see how those turns out.

This is a for sure thing whether here or on the bay, when i get quinn pf ex joker pf ex will be with her in my collection. She won't be without him. Count on it. I will let you know if i convert and there will be a smile even the joker would be impressed by if that happens. Thanks hopes:pray:

This is a for sure thing whether here or on the bay, when i get quinn pf ex joker pf ex will be with her in my collection. She won't be without him. Count on it. I will let you know if i convert and there will be a smile even the joker would be impressed by if that happens. Thanks hopes:pray:

good luck..

Back