Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Joker PF (updates first post)

15686474.jpg

...to get my ex :yess:

You were one of the lucky ones ss forgot to drop on the wl in sept. they dropped mines right away and emailed me about it. I'm sure it was a mistake that they forgot about your order, in either case congratulations into joining the conversion club. :hi5:

Yeah lucky I was on it back then and got dropped and unknown quite a few others that did as well. Anyway congrats on the conversion either way I'm hoping mine converts as well

Thanks badboy and congrats to you to. Hopefully one will come through for you chosenone. I got on right after I noticed the sell out. Could it be I was just early on the list? A while back I received a notice for a different statue saying the wait list for that item would have orders in the lower half of the WL cut off at a certain point, and apparently I passed that one because they didn't drop me. Maybe that happened here, where the list was cut below a certain point? That is something they do. Not that mistakes can't occur but it's hard to imagine an order would would slip through like that, I don't know what ordering/inventory software they use but it's not like they're doing pen and paper orders and just forget.

Notice that the realy poor QC release have been most all female characters while these good ones have been males. . .

The big test will be with The Baroness release next month and if she's gonna messed up or not :panic:

Ivy and Shaak Ti especially. Those will be particularly hard and I'm :pray::pray::pray:

the only downside is that the Ex version are 1250, I'll have to destroy at least 1000 pieces from your dead and cool hands to be able to say that "I have a really exclusive piece" :yess:

memes-fancy-shark.jpg

the only downside is that the Ex version are 1250, I'll have to destroy at least 1000 pieces from your dead and cool hands to be able to say that "I have a really exclusive piece" :yess:

memes-fancy-shark.jpg

Well all dc will have this kind of es as it is the way they did it in dcd so i'm sure when ss got the license the contract states this will be the amount of es put on all dc products you do so it will always be a high es on these. Which i'm used to as well from them so that's fine.

1250 ES for the joker exclusive isn't that much considering what a popular character the joker is ...so i'm sure that this piece will become very hard to find down the road

Question guys:

I am on the WL for the Joker EX as of 6/14

On my SSC event calandar it has a GREEN event for thursday (not the regular purple newsletter color), the 9th, but the caption box just says newsletter.

I dont have anything else on order from them directly except the Batman EX, but the flex payments for that wont start until october. what does this mean?

Question guys:

On my SSC event calandar it has a GREEN event for thursday (not the regular purple newsletter color), the 9th, but the caption box just says newsletter.

I dont have anything else on order from them directly except the Batman EX, but the flex payments for that wont start until october. what does this mean?

It means that day there is a new newsletter I assume. Weird that it's green but if it doesn't say processing, no dice. You'll get an email if your WL converts.

Now does anyone think there is a chance in hell that if I get on the WL today I will see a conversion? :rotfl

Question guys:

If its the same green as mine in the picture below it means that a pre-order will be processing & I'd say you might have had you Ex convert :clap:clap

Sideshow.jpg

The legend underneath the date calender says that pale green events mean a pre-order is processing on that date.

HTH

Neil

didnt mind not getting the EX, though it would have been awesome to. I still however needed the Joker PF to keep the DC Line in tact.

Joker PF
Poison Ivy PF
Batman EX PF

It means that day there is a new newsletter. You'll get an email if your WL converts.

Now does anyone think there is a chance in hell that if I get on the WL today I will see a conversion? :rotfl

Accoring to the legend underneath the calender a newsletter is due on dates coloured Pink lke the 3 Thursdays after the 9th in my picture

Neil

I've got the same green on the 9th and I joined the waitlist 6/20.
Anyone not getting joker have green on the 9th ?

am i the only one whose hearts jumps every time i get an email hoping its for conversion? everytime a letdown.......

Don't think it means conversion, most likely its because the item show up on the order log and the system defaults to color code the calender regardless since the final payment would be due. You'll get an email about it converting before it will show up on you account log like 3 days prior. Wishful thinking but far too optimistic.

Was away from the forums last week but just saw the pics of Joker that people posted and he turned out AMAZING! Congrats to all of you that scored the Ex. The Reg is still amazing too. In SS DC's line, I'm only getting Batman, Supes and WW cuz I don't have the space for more. Still... seing these pics makes me wish I had made room for the Joker. Awesome piece.

I wish they would send out emails asking if we would like to go ahead and charge it early so they can start processing before Thursday. They did this with their 2nd shipment of Keaton Bats. :dunno

Back