Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok, here is an opinion question , I got my ex batman order in but missed on the joker, would you buy now on ebay, or do you think prices will come down or go up????

ok, here is an opinion question , I got my ex batman order in but missed on the joker, would you buy now on ebay, or do you think prices will come down or go up????

They have nowhere to go but up. If you must have the EX I'd say the time is now.

I have to say I never expected much of the EX head but now it is a must have for me.

#104 found a home to terrorize. Quick question of those that have it in-hand. Are his hands spaced purposely far enough to reveal a little bit of the blade inside the cane?

Get your PFs delivered to work dood, easy fixed! Thats what I do.

Maybe that's the way to go...

In other news Rob Liefeld quit DC comics....here's my thoughts

1673628_o.gif

Some quick unprofessional pics. :clap

2012-08-23170553-1.jpg

Love the base, even though it's not polystone. It's very detailed and fitting for the Joker.

2012-08-23171937.jpg

2012-08-23172011.jpg

Tailoring is excellent!

2012-08-23171937-1.jpg

2012-08-23172158.jpg

2012-08-23172334.jpg

2012-08-23172349.jpg

2012-08-23172400.jpg

2012-08-23172600.jpg

Got mine just now, #222, i have to say sideshow went all out on this one, the suit is perfect, got mine a little wrinkled but it's a perfect fit, the sculpt is perfect as well, the base has a few spots here and there, but very small, the pictures don't do this guy justice you have to see this in person to truly bask in the glory of this piece, i may get a regular just so i can display both heads, it's worht it, at least until batman and ivy arrive, :rock :rock

Couple of crappy pics with my iphone.

IMG_0779.jpg

IMG_0778.jpg

IMG_0777.jpg

Got mine just now, #222, i have to say sideshow went all out on this one, the suit is perfect, got mine a little wrinkled but it's a perfect fit, the sculpt is perfect as well, the base has a few spots here and there, but very small, the pictures don't do this guy justice you have to see this in person to truly bask in the glory of this piece, i may get a regular just so i can display both heads, it's worht it, at least until batman and ivy arrive, :rock :rock

Couple of crappy pics with my iphone.

IMG_0779.jpg

IMG_0778.jpg

IMG_0777.jpg

You should sell the EX head :)

Buy it now! He's selling for @ $600 currently. I can't see the price dropping anytime soon. After flippers sell their pieces in the coming months, it will only be harder and more expensive to secure. If you wait until after the Bat is released, it could get real ugly.

Last edited:
Back