Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok, here is an opinion question , I got my ex batman order in but missed on the joker, would you buy now on ebay, or do you think prices will come down or go up????

Theres a board member selling for $575 in the commerce section. Good deal if you ask me.

Perhaps the only statue where they can claim the googly eyes are done on purpose! lol

No wonder everyone is saying he came out totally perfect. lol

:yess:

Okay, Since I am a complete and total nerd and could not wait one more day...I marched down to UPS and waited for over an hour...

And finally after a year of waiting...

Ex Joker #287 is in my Possession!:yess::yess::yess:

185147_10151044750963562_1427496924_n.jpg

(sorry about the crappy pic, I'll take better ones later)

And he's perfect!

Okay, Since I am a complete and total nerd and could not wait one more day...I marched down to UPS and waited for over an hour...

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/185147_10151044750963562_1427496924_n.jpg[/img

And he's perfect![/quote]

Congrats Josh. Glad to hear he arrived minty fresh for you. Now, why don't you lean in and smell his flower?

And he's perfect!

Very nice, congrats! :rock

He's definitely worth the wait!

And he's perfect!

lol you're not alone on the nerd boat, i've done that many times. :hi5:

I like the exclusive head much more than I thought now that I have it in person - the top hat head will be a must when displayed with Harley

Yesterday's newsletter did not mention the waitlist being closed for the Joker exclusive and I still have not received a cancellation notice of my waitlist. :pray:

I can't stop staring at mine. With all the Q/C issues I've had with SSC, I can't believe how nice this piece is. The only thing I've noticed is the foot peg sits a little loose in the hole, but it's not the first SSC's statue that has happened on. It's just an excellent piece, like they knew they had to hit this out of the ballpark. Will be curious to see if they maintain it with the others in the line. I hope so, particularly with Batman.

Back