Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Joker PF

I hope the PO is soon. The artwork displayed behind it at SDCC would make a great EX item.
Hopefully Batman will be the next DC EX SS announces.
When will these be delivered? 2nd quarter 2012 is my guess!

I hope the PO is soon. The artwork displayed behind it at SDCC would make a great EX item.
Hopefully Batman will be the next DC EX SS announces.
When will these be delivered? 2nd quarter 2012 is my guess!

The rumor mill points to the next DC piece being Flash, Ivy or Supes.

Great ideas, I'd love a sprang style joker.I dont think though that sideshow will sculpt a new head.it's more easier to add an accessory.I am praying for change of hands !!!!it would be amazing!imagine change of hands with holding the joker kinetic energy cards and a stick like gambit!!!:lol:lol

You do know that the Joker has no superpowers? He won't be holding any glowing cards of anything else for that matter. This will be a change of head, not hands. That has already been confimed by a few boardies who were at the con and asked SSC reps.

You do know that the Joker has no superpowers? He won't be holding any glowing cards of anything else for that matter. This will be a change of head, not hands. That has already been confimed by a few boardies who were at the con and asked SSC reps.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:thud:

:lol I know!!I was kidding!i think it's possible to have change of hands also!look at silver surfer!!

I'm hoping where this is the first DC PF.. the Ex will be something special, I have a feeling it just may be! Also I have the DCD Joker, and I think it may have been a bit of a in your face DCD with this design...:)

I'm hoping where this is the first DC PF.. the Ex will be something special, I have a feeling it just may be! Also I have the DCD Joker, and I think it may have been a bit of a in your face DCD with this design...:)

Yeah, better not be a lame print.

Back