Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Joker PF

batman batman where r u?????Lets not forget that Superman is on his way too cant wait :yess:

hi guys,

i am super interested with JOker PF, does anybody knows what's the extra for exclusive ver ?

Heard that, it will be a hat? is that true?

hi guys,

i am super interested with JOker PF, does anybody knows what's the extra for exclusive ver ?

Heard that, it will be a hat? is that true?

no body knows 4 sure my friend. Its gonna be a Change O head , although we dont know if he is gonna be with a hat or with a different face.The price will be at $350 FOR THE EX. furthermore keep an eye on the SS newsletter on when he is gonna be up for pre order...:)

no body knows 4 sure my friend. Its gonna be a Change O head , although we dont know if he is gonna be with a hat or with a different face.The price will be at $350 FOR THE EX. furthermore keep an eye on the SS newsletter on when he is gonna be up for pre order...:)

Ahh i see. Will keep on eye for the news from SS then :)

Thanks for the head up bro

Is it possible that Joker will go straight on pre-order & skip the preview?
It has been mentioned as a possibility somewhere in this thread (or one about SDCC, I don't remember) but that guess was as good as any I think... It was based on the grounds that SSC will regard the unveiling in SDCC as a preview and put it up straight for PO.

If it is to be put up for PO in August, that would put the preview either for today or next week if I am not mistaken.

What time does the newsletter come through? I bet it's stupid o' clock for us in the UK isn't it?

What time does the newsletter come through? I bet it's stupid o' clock for us in the UK isn't it?
Well i live in Cyprus and newsletter its on around 11.30p.m -12.00pm. We are ahead 2 hours from Uk so i would say around 9.30pm 10pm UK time...

Well i live in Cyprus and newsletter its on around 11.30p.m -12.00pm. We are ahead 2 hours from Uk so i would say around 9.30pm 10pm UK time...

Where from Cyprus??is it Λευκωσία;
My best friends girlfriend lives there!!I am from Greece!!!

Where from Cyprus??is it Λευκωσία;
My best friends girlfriend lives there!!I am from Greece!!!
From Limassol (Lemesos) so u speak Greek?? Where about from Greece . Apo pou ise??...:wink1:

Skorpio8 & Ecekat...

[ame="https://youtu.be/7gHvATmUsSg"]302 Found[/ame]

Last edited:
Back