Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Joker PF

My guess is he goes up for order on Aug 25th. Because thats the day I will be in a meeting at work from noon until 4:00. :)

Anyone care to venture a guess at how tall this is? I need to get a display cabinet but obviously one that's tall enough to house this in one of it's sections (hope that makes sense :slap)

waiting, and waiting, and waiting still. 24'' sounds just about right, that would be a good size already. so what happens with Bats? around 22''? since in the comic books, joker is like 6'5 and bats is 6'2.

since vampirella has an es of 750 excls i think joker should be around 700,am i right???:yess:

I'll say 750Ex/1350 Reg. Spiderman comiquette was 650Ex/1250 Reg. Its a comiquette but its almost like a 1/4 PF.

I think an ES between 500-750 for the EX would be perfect.

500 would be great..but I think ss will put a high es for this.by the way,with all those delays in shipping I don't see joker coming in august..

500 would be great..but I think ss will put a high es for this.by the way,with all those delays in shipping I don't see joker coming in august..

U can say that again . Many resceduled staff.I dont know what is happening in China. I dont think that SS can do much about it. I would say Joker will be VERY late on preorders. Even if it was up on 2day's newsletter , its gonna take a year to be displayed in our shelves:monkey2

Yeah I've noticed everything is getting delayed lately :panic:
I can wait, just want to get this PO'd :yess:

Back