Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Joker PF

I wouldn't count on it until at least after they do an official announcement about upcoming DC products.

Any clue of when we get to see the DC product video? I want to know if Sideshow is making 1:2 Legendary Scale busts and VS diorama.. :pray:

They've already released a press statement listing the lines they are making :duh

Yes, Sideshow is making a signature line of premium statues, busts and other collectibles inspired by DC Comics' stable of iconic super heroes and villains. Do other collectibles include VS diorama and 1:2 LSBs? :pray:

Last edited:

Well Sideshow only makes so many scales of busts so I'd say its a safe bet LSB are included. And I don't see why they wouldn't do vs dios like Marvel. I'd expect DC to be a carbon copy of Marvel's available products but with 1:6 scale included.

Well Sideshow only makes so many scales of busts so I'd say its a safe bet LSB are included. And I don't see why they wouldn't do vs dios like Marvel. I'd expect DC to be a carbon copy of Marvel's available products but with 1:6 scale included.

That will be my dream, my friend! :clap :hi5: I hope Sideshow will do DC Comiquettes too, dude!

they said that they will make premium statues..that means premium format or just premium quality??btw,when will sideshow decide to put joker up??in chrismas??

That would definitely make sense to do it after the contest. It would save the winner from being stuck with the NRD if they pre-ordered.

The contest ends on Monday, September 19. Maybe it'll go up later that week. I could see them having a PPO for this one.

This PF is awesome, anyone who says otherwise lacks taste or is blind.

This PF is awesome, anyone who says otherwise lacks taste or is blind.

Love that Joker!!
JokerVenom89.JPG

Back