Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Joker PF

I'm predicting preview this week's newsletter and order next weeks newsletter with nerdrage about not getting the Ex and being completely pissed it wasn't a PPO about an hour after.

I'm predicting preview this week's newsletter and order next weeks newsletter with nerdrage about not getting the Ex and being completely pissed it wasn't a PPO about an hour after.

I wonder what is the edition run for the EX. Will we see the DC product video this week, Mikey?

anyone know what time the newsletter has been coming out lately? I'm usually off work and home about 3pm PST, which is usually when I check it and it's up, but if anyone knows if it's been up earlier I may have to check it from work for the next two weeks.

anyone know what time the newsletter has been coming out lately? I'm usually off work and home about 3pm PST, which is usually when I check it and it's up, but if anyone knows if it's been up earlier I may have to check it from work for the next two weeks.

That's about when I've been noticing new products (up in the newsletter) pop up on the website.

This should be previewed before it is available to order. I highly doubt the SS will offer the Joker PF right off the bat in a newsletter release without some kind of a preview first. We should all have ample time to get ready for the pre-order.

It's not on the Upcoming Products lineup anymore...

1zj19u.jpg

If that even matters...

Saw this at the SDCC! It is a Very Impressive Piece, Such Nice Detail in the sculpt and clothing! If your a Joker Fan, I would Highly recommend getting this!

from now till the pre-order is finally up...I will be tuned into this page and sideshow's website like they are my son...

I doubt it , if there is anything for Joker on this week's newsletter. I wish there is someting. Then again its gonna take ages since will have this babe on our shelves. Look at Vampirella Pf

I doubt it , if there is anything for Joker on this week's newsletter. I wish there is someting. Then again its gonna take ages since will have this babe on our shelves. Look at Vampirella Pf

Regardless, it will be worth the wait. If it turns out like the pics we have seen, I can wait for that kind of sheer goodness.

Back