Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Joker PF

damn, that's crazy this is bad news for me as im having trouble setting up my account :( well my billing address isn't recognized by sideshow so i have to call monday

I have been waiting on it every Thursday ever since he was announced, I am so f___ing psyched about this piece, more than I have been in a long long time and he will probably be up the very next day after I must leave for about a month with no Internet capability whatsoever...
Damn...

The newsletter comes out Thursday? And is that when preorders become available? Still learning, sorry lol

The newsletter comes out Thursday? And is that when preorders become available? Still learning, sorry lol

Yup. Thursday is when new preorders are opened and the newsletter released. This week's newsletter will tell you the preorder for next week.

I predict that this Joker pre order will crash SS server just like the PPO does.

Depending on the Exclusive (Another head with hat) it will be crazy.Whenever comes out I will be glued to the computer.

1st SideShow DC Comics PF will be an instant Grail.

Yup. Thursday is when new preorders are opened and the newsletter released. This week's newsletter will tell you the preorder for next week.

Ah, I see thanks. Sucks it's on a Thursday, that's the day I go in to work early :( oh well I guess the wife will be glued to the computer lol

Sideshow Collectibles The Joker Premium Format Figure Teaser DC Comics

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lX-yUOePFA"]Sideshow Collectibles The Joker Premium Format Figure Teaser DC Comics - YouTube[/ame]

Fana Collec Channel!​

So will this be up this Thursday? If it's in the newsletter is it for that week or the week after :dunno

Great preview. However, we already know how awesome this piece looks. Get to the ordering part already.

Very cool preview. Hopefully it'll be in tomorrow's newsletter and up for pre-order next week.

Back