Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Joker PF

Seriously, if the ladies in that guy's town look like this PF then I'm so happy that I don't live there. :dance :blissy

It makes me wonder what type of women that guy's been running into at the nightclubs and/or supermarket. Sounds like he needs a change of scenery or move to a different city. :lol

Sounds like the women he runs into may not be women at all.....

Saying that DCD's Joker is better than SSC's :rotfl maybe he should rename himself the Joker :lol

It is true story, Ink. I saw this on Statueforum:

Here is the link
https://statueforum.com/showthread.php?p=4049413#post4049413

Here's more posts by him in the same thread.

The Batman Professor said:
You show me a Joker piece that looks like a woman with more wrinkles than a Shar Pei, and I don't care if it has Tiffany & Co. stamped on the box, I'm not going to be jumping up and down to buy it.
dahling.jpg

Sideshow's looks like a girl. A really ugly girl.

The hands are ridiculously contorted. The base is arbitrary and contributes little but weight and cost.
fail.jpg

The promo shots look great, but in person, the headsculpt looks like a transgender person with Downs syndrome.

Ok so just to be 100% can someone confirm when the full reveal is and exactly when it goes on sale?

Is it tonight reveal and tomorrow sale?

in this thread had posted about 250 members...if the es is around 700 i think we will all get one!!or two!!!!

Ya because this is the only forum that exists in where people want this, not to mention people that never post but just read :slap

Back