Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Joker PF

The servers won't crash, many people don't want to spend $30-35 now.

I had on Netflix through my PS3 and I caught Batman: Under the Red Hood and the Joker is an absolute bad ass in that. Check it out if you ever get the chance.

Joker_(Under_the_Red_Hood).jpg

Doing good Filip thanks for asking, everything okay with you?

Yep, for the most part. Been real busy remodeling a house I bought. Need to get that done so I can rent it out. Other than that, I'll be picking up the Joker and waiting for football season to start.

I had on Netflix through my PS3 and I caught Batman: Under the Red Hood and the Joker is an absolute bad ass in that. Check it out if you ever get the chance.

Joker_(Under_the_Red_Hood).jpg

This is a must see for any Bat fan. This movie was much more dark and gritty than any of the other animated Bat movies. This was the very best of them IMHO. How they explained the return of Jason was wayyyy better than how it was done in the comic.

How long do you guys think it will take for the exclusive to sell out?

I think it'll also depend on whats the EX is. If its just some art print, I'll prolly skip and PO from my local dealer.

However if its an alternate head, weapon etc, I dont mind spending a bit more and order this via SS.

Yea i agree, I am really only down for the EX if it is an alternate head or something of that nature. There have been a ton of awesome renditions of the joker done over the years and swap out heads would be well used/displayed in my collection.

I dunno if it would be possible with the tailored suit, but a switch out arm with a joker fish or card or something like that would be cool too.

Server crashed down in the ppo of hot toys batman..with joker server will go mad!

Back