Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Joker PF

Looks pretty perfect to me. Even the Ex head is insanely demented! Well done Gore Group! I'll display the Ex when I want to scare away unwanted guests....

They should've tipped the hat in the opposite direction, with it covering his face. :(

I understand what you mean, but by doing that, they run the risk of people complaining it looks like a girl:

Red-Lips-Sun-hat.jpg

since all thats visible would probably be the hat and red lips.

or maybe even:

Michael-Jackson-Smooth-Criminal-michael-jackson-16043438-432-345.gif

Is he biting his lip in the EX portrait??? Not sure what makes this piece $350 dollars. Oh wait, it is the first piece in the DC line and people are going to go nuts over it anyway. That's the reason. :lol

anyone else a bit disappointed by the joker PF reveal? At $350 i really expected quite a bit more. This isnt an absolute disaster like the arwen statue, but dont see anything special, no wow-factor. Just seem a generic PF.

I will see the edition size, but will probably get the ultron instead of this.

anyone else a bit disappointed by the joker PF reveal? At $350 i really expected quite a bit more. This isnt an absolute disaster like the arwen statue, but dont see anything special, no wow-factor. Just seem a generic PF.

Hmm, it was pretty much what I expected. What would have Wowed you? Another portrait? Possibly something they could have added was change hand with a 'Bang' gun I guess but that's hard with both hands on the stick.

Re: Joker PF (updates first post)

hope Batman is next...

GamePro_Cover__Batman_by_VegasMike.jpg

preferably this.

---

only statues interested from the DC line will be Batman,Superman, and the villians from Batman.

I'm leaning towards the Ultron PF myself as I too was underwhelmed by the pics. Looks good, but not enough for me to commit to starting another collectibles line. Think I'll stick with Marvel, Joes, and LOTR.

Re: Joker PF (updates first post)

what would've been a cool switch out for the JOKER PF

----

The red hood in the graphic novel Killing Joke

COMIC_batman_the_killing_joke.jpg

Red_Hood_by_BadJoke6.png

Back