Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Joker PF (updates first post)

EX ordered. Thinking about going back in for a REG as well. I love the alt head might display both

Wish they had a 360 with the alt head...the angle of his neck is odd, and I would like to see how much he has to be rotated to make the face display nicely...

The site is Down! Mostly of prople think 2PM Joker would be coming up

Best $700 I ever spent. 2 Ex Jokers for me! I saw they were offering 2 Ex's per order but I thought it might be a mistake that would be corrected. Sure enough, SSC changed it to 1 Ex per account now.

One of my buds picked up another Ex for me. So, I will have 2 of these bad boys come 2nd quarter of 2012. :yess:

I'm glad I got my order in or I'd be having that anxious PPO feeling all over again lol.

Best $700 I ever spent. 2 Ex Jokers for me! I saw they were offering 2 Ex's per order but I thought it might be a mistake that would be corrected. Sure enough, SSC changed it to 1 Ex per account now.

One of my buds picked up another Ex for me. So, I will have 2 of these bad boys come 2nd quarter of 2012. :yess:

what if everybody else had the same idea? :p

51 minutes ago, sideshow already posted on facebook that the joker PF is ready for pre-order :clap

Back