Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Joker PF (updates first post)

I ordered about an hour b4 it sold out. Whew!

I'm really glad you changed you mind and didn't stand your ground on the TBD ES. Scoring this piece in the aftermarket is gonna be a byotch. Mark my words. This is not the piece to be f'n around with or be on the fence about. Congrats brother.

Oh-O, sold out in less than a day.....glade I got my Ex order in late yesturday.

I wonder how fast will Batman and Superman PFs sold out when it pre-orders.

I wonder how expensive Batman and Superman will be. I was kind of surprised to see that the Joker was $350.

I think that this piece is more comparable to several other PFs that landed in the $275-300 range and I'm not quite seeing the extra fifty bucks. Although it turned out great! I'm not attacking the quality of the piece, just a tiny bit surprised at where the price ended up. I guess Batman will end up even more expensive than this.

The ES for Batman and Superman PFs exclusive might be 1000+

Could be the first time we see that high number as an exclusive.

I wonder how expensive Batman and Superman will be. I was kind of surprised to see that the Joker was $350.

I think that this piece is more comparable to several other PFs that landed in the $275-300 range and I'm not quite seeing the extra fifty bucks. Although it turned out great! I'm not attacking the quality of the piece, just a tiny bit surprised at where the price ended up. I guess Batman will end up even more expensive than this.

Its just SS price increase that every1 is doing and i guess DC had something to do with it.... getting the License as its seemed DC didnt want to give one out for years (think Bowen wanted one a few years back)

If they don't post edition size when the pre-order goes up, then it can't be a factor in people's decision to order. Wouldn't that strategy actually keep the edition size from inflating?

If its that good then be happy and let as many people buy it as poss.

Then they should have charged $100 for it. Let everyone who wants one get one. Or is that still too high? If they make enough they'll still come out in the black no matter what, right?

So I am thinking if I get this piece and love it as much as I think I will then it will be a keeper. If that is the case I may just sell the Ex extra head on ebay. Anyone done that before? I figure if they put it together like Jason Voorhees (reg head came off also) which saves box size then there will be those out there who want the ex head and don't care about a sticker on the box or different print on the bottom.

I'm really hoping Batman isn't $400+...I may have to sell an organ to continue collecting.

So I am thinking if I get this piece and love it as much as I think I will then it will be a keeper. If that is the case I may just sell the Ex extra head on ebay. Anyone done that before? I figure if they put it together like Jason Voorhees (reg head came off also) which saves box size then there will be those out there who want the ex head and don't care about a sticker on the box or different print on the bottom.

I remember seeing someone sell the gambit ex. energy hand for $90 something on ebay if I am not mistaken....

Back