Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Joker PF (updates first post)

PRAYING.jpg

Please sideshow,i have a JOKER PF reserved so please,please,please

DONT DO THAT

fed33c54.jpg

OR THAT
0.jpg

OR THAT

angry-britney-spears-2.jpeg

:goodpost::exactly: I really hope it wont happen. I can't belive SS did this many times with the PF figures which are supposed to be museum quality pieces.

Yeah, shame on them for expecting "museum quality" (I think SSC's should drop that definition as it seems rather silly as I doubt any museum would consider SSC's pieces museum quality) pieces for upwards of $300 (a cay payment). You're absolutely right.

Actually, you and your ilk don't have a clue what I'm talking about so how about you stop trying? You're only going to hurt yourself.

Actually, you and your ilk don't have a clue what I'm talking about so how about you stop trying? You're only going to hurt yourself.

My "ilk"? Now you're getting personal. You seem to do that a lot in threads. I'm going to "hurt myself"? What are you even talking about. I know it's your personal goal to try to get any anti-SSC's thread or post removed or closed. Maybe if you actually read them and read what people were saying about how this kind of lack of Q/C has caused many to be very disappointed with their purchases and the money spent, you'd understand where they are coming from. Instead, it seems you want to stir up problems, which you have in the other threads as well. Again, SSC's doesn't need YOU to defend them. I'm sure they will defend themselves.

Maybe you should have taken my advice the first time, because you still don't know what you're talking about. :wave

My "ilk"? Now you're getting personal. You seem to do that a lot in threads. I'm going to "hurt myself"? What are you even talking about. I know it's your personal goal to try to get any anti-SSC's thread or post removed or closed. Maybe if you actually read them and read what people were saying about how this kind of lack of Q/C has caused many to be very disappointed with their purchases and the money spent, you'd understand where they are coming from. Instead, it seems you want to stir up problems, which you have in the other threads as well. Again, SSC's doesn't need YOU to defend them. I'm sure they will defend themselves.

Basically, while curt, that was a warning. Bringing up the Rogue issue in other threads will degrade them and all parties involved will get infractions. It's happened in a few other threads already. And thankfully, so far, though at this moment it's a balancing act, this thread has remained somewhat civil.

Basically, while curt, that was a warning. Bringing up the Rogue issue in other threads will degrade them and all parties involved will get infractions. It's happened in a few other threads already. And thankfully, so far, though at this moment it's a balancing act, this thread has remained somewhat civil.

My response was to Devil's "I'm starting to think I wouldn't either" which you could take as all these people with legitimate complaints shouldn't show their displeasure. It was as simple as that. But he had to keep it going, like in other threads.

This thread is about the Joker PF, so I agree, Rogue or other SSC's talk shouldn't be in here unless it's used in reference to people hoping the paint apps on the Joker are not as atrocious.

People looking for the next Doom should hop in their time machine and get one. Some fans refuse to see that both the market has changed an Sideshow is a bigger, different company with a different philosophy on what they are prepared to leave in the aftermarket.

Can you direct me to a time machine please :D :lol

Mine too. hate to say it but was hoping it was Movie Cap instead...

I also just got an email that my wait list is converting. I got my wait list in about 10-15 minutes after the sell out, at most.

I don't see why a retailer couldn't sell a personal exclusive. That said I reported it anyway since we're WELL outside the 30-day maximum preorder limit. :huh

This part of the page is what struck me against the policy:

"Many of the items we carry are in high demand and sell out as soon as we get them in stock. To get ahead of the rest of the pack, you can preorder upcoming items. When you place a preorder, we increase our order with the manufacturer to be sure to cover your order. A large amount of our stock tends to sell out through preorder,In those cases, preordering is the only way to get those items through us."

Back