[Kato's Work]1/6- American Apparel Baby Thermal Henley + cargo pants

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [Kato's Work] Dexter's Clothing Preorder

My clothes have arrived! Unfortunately I am at work...

Have you got a body ready for it? ..i want to see some more pics of the set in use.

I just paid for my Xeno sculpt and i got a dastan body of ebay:)

Mine touched down in NJ yesterday, so it should be another day or so before it arrives here.

I've got my Royce ready, along with a pair of (I believe?) DiD boots. However, I am the slowest and laziest person ever when it comes to actually setting figures up, so I wouldn't recommend relying on me for the hottest new pics.

So will you be shipping my one once the last 3 people pay for there sets?

Reminder : All the clothing sets are ready, those people who hv paid/not yet paid the deposit, pls kindly pay the balance ASAP.

Thx!

Kato

Mine came saturday but only opened them today.

here is a crappy pic from my phone

Kato you are pure class all the way. So professional to deal with and your work is out of this world.

Trouble is i want to buy more stuff from you :D

Mine came saturday but only opened them today.

here is a crappy pic from my phone

Kato you are pure class all the way. So professional to deal with and your work is out of this world.

Trouble is i want to buy more stuff from you :D

I am so happy to hear such compliment like you! :wave

Last year when I quote the price of my work, some people just said : What? Are you crazy? Who will buy yrs work?:monkey2

I am now even more happy because some of them start buying my work too! :hi5:

Two sets have been sent today

Last year when I quote the price of my work, some people just said : What? Are you crazy? Who will buy yrs work?:monkey2

I'll admit I was skeptical at first, but you set a new standard with your work Kato, and the perfection is worth the price in my opinion :duff

I am so happy to hear such compliment like you! :wave

Two sets have been sent today

I always hated it when people said that, the details in these pieces are well worth the money.

Btw thanks to your outfit Dexter is already one of my prize custom works and it hasn't even got a head yet :lol

Marf or Dark Passenger:

How the hell did you manage to secure the watch? I'm having the damndest time trying to get it in, and am worried about the hole tearing if I stretch too much.

Also, is inserting wrist pegs supposed to be such a Herculean task? I can't get them to fit at all, and didn't know if the hair dryer method would work. (I don't have a hair dryer, so I want to find out before I bother borrowing one.)

Wet the tip of the peg's and they might go in easier.

Marf or Dark Passenger:

How the hell did you manage to secure the watch? I'm having the damndest time trying to get it in, and am worried about the hole tearing if I stretch too much.

Also, is inserting wrist pegs supposed to be such a Herculean task? I can't get them to fit at all, and didn't know if the hair dryer method would work. (I don't have a hair dryer, so I want to find out before I bother borrowing one.)

I didn't know when I first got the watch, I thought it was too small. You can 'loosen' the strap on the watch. To fit it over the Royce body, it needs to be loosened all the way.
Remove the hands first and slide the watch on, then pop the hands on. I've never really had too much of a problem with hand pegs. Would help to bend the elbow though and use it to get a better grip on.

Back