[Kato's Work]1/6- American Apparel Baby Thermal Henley + cargo pants

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [Kato's Work] Dexter's Clothing Preorder

Well, the hair dryer worked... Dexter has hands!

I still think the legs are a little long, as when the pants sit at the waist, like clothes would (an issue with the figure, not the clothes), it looks weird. But tweaking the pants a bit higher and the shirt a bit lower (as well as his brand new hands) made it look better overall.

Ignore headless Dex (although he does have a HT head in that bag) and the crummy picture quality.

I'm looking forward to seeing how rainman's kill gear look's next to this one..but can you get much better then this??, i don't think so.

I'd love a syringe like your one dark passenger ..but i feel it's not needed in a kill room display, and the same goes for the bloodslide box, but it would still be great to have everything:D

I'm looking forward to seeing how rainman's kill gear look's next to this one..but can you get much better then this??, i don't think so.

I'd love a syringe like your one dark passenger ..but i feel it's not needed in a kill room display, and the same goes for the bloodslide box, but it would still be great to have everything:D

The syringe is just there for the "photo shoot". I hope to do more props for him.

I still hv few sets available, anyone who are interested can order now and I will sent it out anytime after payment.

People who hv paid the deposite (or hv not paid me yet) pls settle the balance ASAP thx!

Kato

Just received my set - TY so much, Kato!!! Great stuff, even better than i expected!!!!!!))))))

Got my set today.. great work kato it really does look like the real thing shrunk down to 1/6 scale! ..just need my dastan body to get here now , i'm half afraid of pulling the top over the body, any tips for me from someone who has done it already?

Got my set today.. great work kato it really does look like the real thing shrunk down to 1/6 scale! ..just need my dastan body to get here now , i'm half afraid of pulling the top over the body, any tips for me from someone who has done it already?

I was scared too because it looks and feels so fragile. The material he used is stretchy and it goes on effortlessly. There really isn't a problem at all, it will just slide right on.

Kato did an amazing job on these clothes and I can't wait for the apron and daytime set.

That's good to know.. now i just hope the skin color on the dastan body goes well with xeno's paintjob ..that's the only real worry i have left now.

I was scared too because it looks and feels so fragile. The material he used is stretchy and it goes on effortlessly. There really isn't a problem at all, it will just slide right on.

Kato did an amazing job on these clothes and I can't wait for the apron and daytime set.

For both tops and pants, I hv already bought the material twice when I found another better material. Even though it has increased the cost

some hints to you... try yr best not to touch the button position.

In case you are such unlucky that the buttons drop out, I hv given you spare buttons for replacement.

For both tops and pants, I hv already bought the material twice when I found another better material. Even though it has increased the cost

Great news!! Have you seen the other thread about doing the greenish oversuit?

Kato, quick question: Is this outfit (kill outfit) still going to be available to order within the next few weeks? Thanks.

Kato, quick question: Is this outfit (kill outfit) still going to be available to order within the next few weeks? Thanks.

If you pay now, I will send it to you tomorrow!

Back