[Kato's Work]1/6- American Apparel Baby Thermal Henley + cargo pants

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [Kato's Work] 2nd run of Dexter's Clothing Preorder

Kato, I hate to do this but can I have a refund on the money for the Henley? Trevor has canceled the sculpt and I need the money back for a gun to kill myself with.

:( Oh dear...

Kato, I hate to do this but can I have a refund on the money for the Henley? Trevor has canceled the sculpt and I need the money back for a gun to kill myself with.

It's terrible thing to say ..but i don' blame dp, we are all feeling pretty crushed right now:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

How much is it to get an official licence from Showtime Dexter to produce figures?

Tones of cash upfront I suspect. :(

So sad. I was starting to get excited about this... Hopefully the C&D is only an indication that someone awesome and consistent is producing a quality figure. Doubt it though.

Maybe Enterbay/HT/Sideshow bought the license to produce full figure after seeing Trev's sculpt and willing to invest in Dexter figures :) heh

Someone awesome?

Dude, Triad's got the licence, so start crying....:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

I already am, but I think I'll add "wailing and gnashing of teeth" to the mix. :cuss

Maybe Enterbay/HT/Sideshow bought the license to produce full figure after seeing Trev's sculpt and willing to invest in Dexter figures :) heh

Well this was Triad prototype...

If Triad still got license to Dexter i'd happy to buy the license off them and mass produce full figures. lol

If you are able to refund my deposit as well i will appreciate it Kato

I'm still in business.
Apart from Kato no one else can create such an amazing clothes.
But it seems that now I'm alone with this... :(:(:(:(

If Triad still got license to Dexter i'd happy to buy the license off them and mass produce full figures. lol

doitnoowww.jpg

I'm still in business.
Apart from Kato no one else can create such an amazing clothes.
But it seems that now I'm alone with this... :(:(:(:(

doitnoowww.jpg

Hi all,

1. pls tell me once again who want to refund and pls also tell yr real name in paypal address. I don't want to make any mistake and waste too long time in matching yr paypal name with webname. thx!:wave

2. pls also tell me who want to cancel his name in the list also.:dunno

What's the detail story about Trevor's HS? Did he received the warning form Triad Toys?:gah:

I am actually has trouble for it since I hv already paid for the material.:monkey2

We should approach to get another license fo Dexter rather than begging Triad :lol

Back