[Kato's Work]1/6- American Apparel Baby Thermal Henley + cargo pants

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [Kato's Work] 2nd run of Dark Passenger outfit Preorder

I hv changed my title for fear of being caught! :nana:

Re: [Kato's Work] 2nd run of Dexter's Clothing Preorder

I care. And this is a discussion board, fyi. :wave

A board who can moan and whine way too much, which is fine, but then again, when its done or spewed in a way that may rub someone the wrong way, or in a way someone may not approve, they are quick to be bashed as a 'troll,' by the many of the menstruating dorks here.

I am deeply saddened by the cease and the fact that we wont get the best Dexter head sculpt around - bar none - but at this point, what can we do but move on and live.

That sucks. That sculpt was sick and now it won't get to be put to use.

Yeah, hopefully someone sees the mastery in that HS and sees the profitable ability of the license enough to make this a piece that is accessible to us fans.

I don't know how well petitions work but I would gladly put my name to it if it gets this sculpt to collectors.

I don't know how well petitions work but I would gladly put my name to it if it gets this sculpt to collectors.

Trevor will definitely not going to make it available, he fears that since he works for sideshow he'll make the company look bad, aside from the licensing thingie. It's a shame really.

I can PM trevor and ask him to give me his sculpt as a gift

of course I pay him for this

Nobody can take action in this case.

This sucks!!! I was so happy to finally be able to get my hands on a on fantastic Dexter sculpt.

I agree that someone here must have ratted Trev out. Most likely someone who have something to gain from this and I will even go as far as saying envious of Trev work. It smells personal to me.

If it was purely professional, Xeno and Rainman would have gotten the C&D too. But they didn't.

I mean, what's the actual rules of sculpting someone's likeness. Is it really against the law? Cause if it is, then basically all threads here should be closed.

If it were that easy we could all do that ..nobody is getting this sculpt anytime soon:(

I think the fear of pics being published will keep this from happening. Oh well. Props to Trev for a masterpiece of a HS.

Haha, that is a good move, but Trevor told me he doesn't want the sculpt to be in hands of anyone, because the people with the license would be keeping an eye on the sculpt and on him, and if they find out that the sculpt is out there there might be trouble for him and sideshow.

Re: [Kato's Work] 2nd run of Dexter's Clothing Preorder

A board who can moan and whine way too much, which is fine, but then again, when its done or spewed in a way that may rub someone the wrong way, or in a way someone may not approve, they are quick to be bashed as a 'troll,' by the many of the menstruating dorks here.

:slap
Aren't you doing exactly what you are talking about by calling names?:dunno

Peace, brother, peace.:peace

Trevor should just shatter all castings and never let this HS see th e light of day. He does not need the legal ramifications and is smart to just put this away and let it die a peaceful death.

Yeah, I don't think anyone should be trying to come up with clever ways to get around this. That puts Trev in an awkward situation, and I'm sure he feels bad enough about things as it is.

Haha, that is a good move, but Trevor told me he doesn't want the sculpt to be in hands of anyone, because the people with the license would be keeping an eye on the sculpt and on him, and if they find out that the sculpt is out there there might be trouble for him and sideshow.

Sell it to Headplay in China...:lol

Legal action is useless in there ...:rotfl

Also, Trevor posted the image on Deviantart.com, and he has a lot of people following him on that site, he mentioned that he was going to be selling it over there, so maybe it was someone over there who ratted him out, or maybe even an executive lurking around, or a friend of a friend of a friend who knows someone involved with the license.

Hope everything works out for Trevor and his job isn't at risk, that would be ridiculous.

I'm very disappointed in Showtime. If you're going to pull a Michael Myers Trancas at least give us a nice licensed alternate (NECA Freddy glove for example) instead of bobbleheads and the Triad Toys Dexter.

Back