[Kato's Work]1/6- American Apparel Baby Thermal Henley + cargo pants

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [Kato's Work] 2nd runing of Dexter's Clothing Preorder

Im still in the party of waiting to get Daytime Dex gear by Kato! Hope this new scuplt can renew some interest in that outfit. IT HAS TO BE MADE!!!!:wink1:

If Kato would be up for doing the day time clothing set I would definately be up for Trev's sculpt

This does need to happen imo

Re: [Kato's Work] 2nd run of Dexter's Clothing Preorder

Check it out Kato. Would you consider making these? He wears these in season 5.
511newcolors.jpg

511-tactical-pants-features.jpg

Will this be a good body for him and the clothes? All i can find is that it should work for a TT Advanced, and i don't know if this is one :X.
207393_10150153857532344_58690437343_6932690_1461274_n.jpg
:yess::yess::yess:

This is the old style narrow shoulder body that my clothes will never fit well on these

The shoulder width is bigger than TT advance and the hip joint is too wide as well.

The body color is glossy, you will be sorry if you order this. ( It will be fine for kitbashing military figure)

This is the old style narrow shoulder body that my clothes will never fit well on these

The shoulder width is bigger than TT advance and the hip joint is too wide as well.

The body color is glossy, you will be sorry if you order this. ( It will be fine for kitbashing military figure)

Very good to know, thank you! Is this the right one then? https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220771500756

I would like to see a run of day clothing...

Just my $0.02

Check it out Kato. Would you consider making these? He wears these in season 5.
511newcolors.jpg

511-tactical-pants-features.jpg

I already have the older pants by Kato but if he is going to make these new pair, I'd be in. I have a pair of those pants if he needs any pictures or reference material. The color of them is Tundra in season 5.

I'd be in for daytime clothes also....

Im still in the party of waiting to get Daytime Dex gear by Kato! Hope this new scuplt can renew some interest in that outfit. IT HAS TO BE MADE!!!!:wink1:

I already have the older pants by Kato but if he is going to make these new pair, I'd be in. I have a pair of those pants if he needs any pictures or reference material. The color of them is Tundra in season 5.

I'd be in for daytime clothes also....

Agreed... :exactly:

Please put me down for second run list. Thank you

Daytime clothing please Kato :pray:

Then I can start another Dexter custom :gah: :lol

Kato, I sent deposit for the set.

any ideas on the watch, shoes and hands guys? was thinking of getting rainman's set but its long gone!

Ya the watch is the only thing i have yet to get, can someone link me to where i can get a suitable one?.

Actually Kato, please put me down for 2 sets please. I sent deposit for 1 already, will send another deposit this Friday. Thanks

Kato I know you must be reading this thread. It seems like theres enough interest for the Daytime Clothing. Whats your thoughts on the matter?

Pliz put dat cookie me down for the second run set :pray:
Will sent deposit until Wednesday.

Startin to watch this series today and I FREAKIN LOVE DEXTER!!!

Back