[Kato's Work]1/6- American Apparel Baby Thermal Henley + cargo pants

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [Kato's Work] Cease & Desist Notice of Dark Passenger outfit

I just woke up to see this, I have no idea what was said in the last few pages but....

The original shirt is an American Apparel Baby Thermal Henley in Army. They have no legal rights to the shirt. You can buy one in any American Apparel store or online. BS!!!!!

https://store.americanapparel.net/t457.html

Last edited:

Kato, I totally think if you change the title to "1/6- American Apparel Baby Thermal Henley" it'll be OK. That is insane, they don't own the shirt. It was probably the Dark Passenger thing in the title.

Kato, I totally think if you change the title to "1/6- American Apparel Baby Thermal Henley" it'll be OK. That is insane, they don't own the shirt. It was probably the Dark Passenger thing in the title.

:goodpost:

Very good idea! thx for great suggestion!!!!!:clap:hi5:

Hey Kato... sry Kato.E :lol

I will abale to send remains of the total cost+shipping closer to the 20th of May.
Just now I found myself in a money trouble due to a sudden release of HT's Ghost Rider (preorders... argh) :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2
Hope that it'll not cause discord in your work.

Be careful... I find Dexter has ever drunk a cup of tea, we should never make any 1:6 cup with any tea inside !

I am sorry! I will never offer any 1:6 scale socks here since I know Dexter always wearing socks in the show.

Your a funny guy Kato , i like you :lol
So I guess hair is also out of the question, Dexter has hair on the show :( , no more sculpting hair ?

No more hair :horror

I am just an artist and and I hv no idea about the law..and my outfit are almost sold out.. I don't want to be brothered by them anymore...:(

If I am living in Mainland China, I will just reply : F--- off ! catch me if you can...

But I am living in HK where the law is touchable :lol

"The Chinese won't extradite one of their own" Lao from The Dark Knight :lol

Hey Tom lets hope Showtime doesn't send you a C&D about your SSFreak Name :lol

Do you think I will get another C&D from Amercan Apparel tomorrow? :rotfl

:lol

Hey Kato... sry Kato.E :lol

I will abale to send remains of the total cost+shipping closer to the 20th of May.
Just now I found myself in a money trouble due to a sudden release of HT's Ghost Rider (preorders... argh) :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2
Hope that it'll not cause discord in your work.

I am sorry... I am confused.. :dunno

So what is yr final status pls? :wave

I love the new title/premise of this thread. :clap

Showtime and its lawyers know perfectly well they cannot trademark an outfit composed of common street clothes like this one. This was indiscriminate legal bullying simply because they had the resources to do it, pure and simple.

Glad to see you are staying the course with your amazing tailor work, which has inspired my own sewing ever since you joined.

Again, if you read the letter they only object to you guys using DEXTER to promote. Go generic and you're good.

Xenoviper should offer another run under the new name : Killer wearing American Apparel Baby Thermal Henley:wink1:

Back