[Kato's Work]1/6- American Apparel Baby Thermal Henley + cargo pants

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [Kato's Work] 2nd run of Dark Passenger outfit Preorder

Just a prototype of the Main Kill Knife :wink1: It soo hard photograph with my sheeeety camera - I am making all the accessories 1st , hoping to get a Dex Head soon :pray:

This is my poorly bashed Dexter

what it consists of

Ada Dexter Head
Dragon Muscle Armed Body
Dragon shirt _ Waiting for KATO's Henley
ACI Olive Cargos
DiD Boots
Knife - By Me
ID Laminate - By Me
Body Parts in Bio Degratable Garbage Bags - By Me

Kato. Please put me down for a Henley again. Think I'll use the Rainman head with it after all.

Deposit will be send in a few days.

Last edited:

Nice job on that Kill Knife btw Mike. Looks like a good 1/6 reproduction.

Nice job on that Kill Knife btw Mike. Looks like a good 1/6 reproduction.

Thanks man , its just a rough prototype for now, don't worry , no spray paint here :lol sorry about that man

I need to get Chrome alclad paint // i will perfect the knife also

Its real metal too (actually aluminum)

So I'm one of the few people that didn't back out on my Kato order,paid in full and am keeping my order. I don't feel that the events that transpired were katos fault and I think its in poor taste to back out knowing he bought all the fabric. That aside, I haven't checked this thread for a couple of days and I had to wade through a few pages of the licensing debate. I also hate how that situation played out but can the discussion be started on a new thread? In fairness to kato, this is his thread, and id like to come here to check on updates to his work and my pre order. Can the other discussion get opened on a new thread please and leave this one to the custom outfits?

The only reason he was doing a second run was because of Trevor's sculpt. You can read it a few pages back. KATO also ASKED what the situation was on the sculpt on this thread, again if you read a few pages back. I'm pretty sure the people that backed out had a set of Kato clothes already. Like Dark Passenger and myself. I don't think you read far back enough man. And I don't think the conversation on Trevor's sculpt will continue either.

It's hard to go back and look for anything when it's page after page of off topic convo. Some of the second run buyers like myself are first time Kato customers and I just want to be able to follow the progress of the project. I apologize if it sounded rude, i just want to be able to keep up with the updates without having to read all the off topic stuff in hopes of missing something.

Again sorry if it came across the wrong way.

Thanks

Kato. Please put me down for a Henley again. Think I'll use the Rainman head with it after all.

Deposit will be send in a few days.

KATO, I think you have me on the list confused with this Hanley guy. Add me again for 1 Henley please.

So I'm one of the few people that didn't back out on my Kato order,paid in full and am keeping my order. I don't feel that the events that transpired were katos fault and I think its in poor taste to back out knowing he bought all the fabric. That aside, I haven't checked this thread for a couple of days and I had to wade through a few pages of the licensing debate. I also hate how that situation played out but can the discussion be started on a new thread? In fairness to kato, this is his thread, and id like to come here to check on updates to his work and my pre order. Can the other discussion get opened on a new thread please and leave this one to the custom outfits?

Until you change you sig, I can't start reading your posts. It's just too hard.

It's hard to go back and look for anything when it's page after page of off topic convo. Some of the second run buyers like myself are first time Kato customers and I just want to be able to follow the progress of the project. I apologize if it sounded rude, i just want to be able to keep up with the updates without having to read all the off topic stuff in hopes of missing something.

Again sorry if it came across the wrong way.

Thanks

I understand what ya mean, but i did not know he has purchase anything yet for it. I thought he was just starting up a new list and waiting until he get a enough people on the list. Plus I asked on my post if he's able to do a refund. He did not mention anything about where he was at with the clothing. If he said that he had purchase the fabrics and was starting on them, then yes, I would have kept my order. So yeah, I get what you're saying except the poor taste part.

Re: [Kato's Work] 2nd run of Dark Passenger outfit Preorder (Hanley is ready to send)

Hanley is ready to send, the following people who has ordered Hanley alone pls kindly arrange payment asap thx! :

(Hanley)
1. Lord Vicious
2. Mr. EcKo
4. Dark Passenger deposit paid

Re: [Kato's Work] 2nd run of Dark Passenger outfit Preorder (Hanley is ready to send)

Balance on the Henley sent.

I will try and get the $ today Kato - Hopefully my stuff sells :impatient:

Sorry about the wait :wave

Payment sent for 2 hanleys and a pair of pants buddy!

confirm payment received! thx!

Back