[Kato's Work]1/6- American Apparel Baby Thermal Henley + cargo pants

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [Kato's Work] 2nd run of Dark Passenger outfit Preorder (Hanley is ready to send)

Payed in full for 1 Henley :yess: Thankyou Kato - Your work is top notch buddy - check your paypal :wave

Re: [Kato's Work] Cease & Desist Notice of Dark Passenger outfit

Dear all,

I just received Cease & Desist Notice from Showtime so there will be no more Dark Passenger like custome available from now on.

Any who has paid for the hanley and pants, pls P.M. me for refund details :wink1:

dear all,

i just received cease & desist notice from showtime so there will be no more dark passenger like custome available from now on.

Any who has paid for the hanley and pants, pls p.m. Me for refund details :wink1:

nooooooooooooo whyyyy????????

Wtf not again. This is ridiculous pm sending now Kato

I wish Michal.C Hal will not wearing any black suits, white T shirt, jeans and some general clothing item in the movie. Otherwise I can make nothing in future.

I will remind Rainman : Stop making the glass with water inside , Dexter has pick up the same glass and drinking water in the show.

Cease and desist. Wow! You're famous.

I say just continue selling them Kato cause the clothing he is wearing is 'off the counter' and not exactly custom made for the show.

Showtime got no grounds for this C&D. This is getting ridiculous.

This totally reaffirmed the need for this forum to be made private.

This totally reaffirmed the need for this forum to be made private.

Yep. I totally agree.

Email sent. I am getting sick of showtimes greedy doosher bull sheeeeeet. This has to stop

Showtime is only looking for all related titles and names this is a outfit what grounds do they have for a c&d? you could sell something completely non related if there is a similar name that refers to the show they are sending a c@d just change the title to mens shirt and pants or something and see if they can touch you. Its a darn shirt and pants did they design the outfit from scratch for the show? no!. They are trying to copyright something they dont own they should be flattered people are taking their time to make accurate pieces of this character until they offer something better then those crappy 7 inch figures they should relax but its unlikley.

Wow....C&D on 1/6 clothing.....

Be careful... I find Dexter has ever drunk a cup of tea, we should never make any 1:6 cup with any tea inside !

I am sorry! I will never offer any 1:6 scale socks here since I know Dexter always wearing socks in the show.

So I guess hair is also out of the question, Dexter has hair on the show :( , no more sculpting hair ?

Forum needs to be made private and these clothes can be used for any figure, they should just be sold as generic clothes

Does seem rediculous why not challenge it since they have no real grounds for the c&d from my understanding

IS it possible to post a copy of the C&D here? I would sure like to see the excuse they are using to stop Kato from making stuff

Does seem rediculous why not challenge it since they have no real grounds for the c&d from my understanding

I am just an artist and and I hv no idea about the law..and my outfit are almost sold out.. I don't want to be brothered by them anymore...:(

If I am living in Mainland China, I will just reply : F--- off ! catch me if you can...

But I am living in HK where the law is touchable :lol

Back