Kaustic Plastik 1/6 London After Midnight Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1721922496186.jpeg

This is the original video. The horror figures are between 1:10 and 1:50:

vlcsnap-2024-07-25-16h50m38s212.png

It’s a weird story. Isn’t Burke kind of in disguise as a vampire or some such as a fake out to reveal the identity of the actual murderer?

In any case, it’s the imagery of what is left from this lost movie has taken on a life of its own in people’s imagination. So I’m good with the blood. It looks creepy cool. :lol

It’s a weird story. Isn’t Burke kind of in disguise as a vampire or some such as a fake out to reveal the identity of the actual murderer?

In any case, it’s the imagery of what is left from this lost movie has taken on a life of its own in people’s imagination. So I’m good with the blood. It looks creepy cool. :lol
Yet even if he were a real vamp, in 1927 there is no way on planet Bizarro they would let them show blood dripping from his mouth. Call me a purist, but if I were gonna git one, that face would be repainted,lol.

Does this "lost movie" have some footage left that can be seen ? Or is it completely lost in its entirety ?

Call me a constipated purist if ye whilst; but as this movie was made nigh 100 years ago, there would nary have been even the hint of blood to be found on those shark like fangs. The clock is a thing of beauty, as is the hair. That being said: I'm sticking to my guns for now, and not gonna pre-order. I would for a truly lovely Wolfman. He seems to have moved down the cue at the moment for some reason.

Call me a constipated purist if ye whilst; but as this movie was made nigh 100 years ago, there would nary have been even the hint of blood to be found on those shark like fangs. The clock is a thing of beauty, as is the hair. That being said: I'm sticking to my guns for now, and not gonna pre-order. I would for a truly lovely Wolfman. He seems to have moved down the cue at the moment for some reason.
Chaney, or Henry Hull? (I can't lie - I'd be over the moon if we got either. ;) )

Back