Kaustic Plastik / Infinite Statue - 1/6 Bela Lugosi as Dracula - Action Deluxe Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I put some 1/4" leg extenders on Bela. Here he is next to Chris Lee! 🤟

draculas.jpg

My deluxe Bela has arrived, and what can I say that hasn't already been said
This figure is fricking awesome, SO MUCH FUN to pose and play around with - I found myself reciting lines from the movie/book in the most ridiculous hammy Transylvanian accent and laughing like the Count from Sesame Street - Ah, Ah, AH!
I'm even writing this while listening to Bauhaus' 'Bela Lugosi's Dead' :ROFLMAO:
Tremendous fun, its a pity I slept on it for so long but now I feel like a hole in my vampire collection that I didn't realize was even there has been filled.
Between Nosferatu and Bela I now have the big bad grandaddies of the genre represented!
I can see myself swapping between the heads reasonably often, but my current preference is his intense/hypnotizing stare - the other head is great though for when he is playing a little more with his cape and going full melodrama.
Gonna be a staple of my main living room cabinet every October from now on I can tell you!
Coffin is amazing, was not expecting it to be so large, so heavy and honestly so impressive - the detailing is awesome and I the inner-lining effect from the painting and molding is so convincing as fabric.
Got him pride of place in my "new arrivals" cabinet ATM where he will likely stay for quite a while, though I am tempted to take some pics of him with some other vampires from my collection.
So excited for Universal to make some more of the Classic Monsters - Dracula awaits to play host to his monstrous colleagues "Welcome to my house! Enter freely. Go safely, and leave something of the happiness you bring!"

Yep - I love him.

PS - heres an insane thought that occured to me as I wrote this: the movie becomes public domain in just two years.

1723704383057.jpeg
1723704458377.jpeg
1723704442430.jpeg
1723704434781.jpeg
1723704391008.jpeg
1723704535441.jpeg
1723704505770.jpeg
1723704491522.jpeg

Attachments

• 1723704350377.jpeg
    1723704350377.jpeg
    176.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 1723704422102.jpeg
    1723704422102.jpeg
    164.6 KB · Views: 0
Great Posing! I have been putting together a grouping of figures that will rotate onto display every fall, Halloween, until it's time to redecorate for Christmas.......I suffer from from "so many figures, so little display..." , as I'm sure many of our collective does.....
Enjoy!

I really hope the medallion is released before this Halloween.
Just got an email to pay the balance for my medallion, and it is available; I thought I had paid it in full, though it has been so long that I do not even remember….

Man, $25 for this thing? And I'm not even going to use it until other people do to confirm it does not stain the white shirt. :sneaky::sneaky::confused:

I keep getting an error message when trying to pay for the medallion and cape. Anyone else having issues with their site? It’s so slow.
I can get through to PayPal to pay but stopped short because the discount wasn't there. I'm being told IS will issue a refund if it doesn't appear during checkout. But for $20+ I'm wondering how much I actually "need" this thing.

IS has acknowledged there is a website solution they're working on.
Awesome, glad to hear it. Tried again this morning but ran into the same issue. I can’t imagine it’s really website traffic causing it with likely only a handful of people on their site at any given time outside a new preorder launch.

Awesome, glad to hear it. Tried again this morning but ran into the same issue. I can’t imagine it’s really website traffic causing it with likely only a handful of people on their site at any given time outside a new preorder launch.
I can't imagine that there were that many other people out there that bought a 1:6 medallion accessory to go along with their expensive 1:6 Dracula.

I cancelled my order for the medallion. The base says Bela Lugosi, he barely wears it in the Universal film, dresses this exact way on stage, and in return of the Vampire. So I am good. I am also tired. So very, very tired,lol.

Maybe I am just getting old. I just want to see the item, plunk down my cash and go home.

I cancelled my order for the medallion. The base says Bela Lugosi, he barely wears it in the Universal film, dresses this exact way on stage, and in return of the Vampire. So I am good. I am also tired. So very, very tired,lol.

Maybe I am just getting old. I just want to see the item, plunk down my cash and go home.
And now you're out $4. :confused: :oops::LOL:(y)

IS also said they're sold out of the cloak and medallion.

Back