Kaustic Plastik / Infinite Statue - 1/6 Bela Lugosi as Dracula - Action Deluxe Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$4 won't even buy a slice these days, so I think I am ok there. I think I might be going through the collector equivalent of "the change",lol.
I am seriously reconsidering the "hobby" as of late. I feel definitively I'm on the final descent. I may pass on this medallion and keep it the Bela "theatrical run" of Dracula. (y)

I am seriously reconsidering the "hobby" as of late. I feel definitively I'm on the final descent. I may pass on this medallion and keep it the Bela "theatrical run" of Dracula. (y)
Anyone know where to get a medallion? I placed one in my KP/IS Cart during my Hammer Van Helsing pre-order and of course it disappeared.

Finally got through to pay the balance. That was way more difficult than it should have been.
Yep - finally did mine as well, their website needs some work if its having so many issues from relatively light traffic.

Decided to pose my Bela Lugosi with my Redman Gary Oldman Dracula - love how they look together!!
I especially like how their capes are inversed in their colours, Bela's cape is black on the outside with a red lining and Oldman's is red with a black lining.

I've used the coffin to display my other Nosferatu [i'm not as big a stickler for accuracy so it doesn't bother me that it isn't the matching coffin/crate], I was going to display the more monsterous/vampire-y head/body in the coffin, but I tried the hatted head and now it looks like he is in his nightwear and has been rudely woken from his slumper in a grump mood! :ROFLMAO:
Its silly but I love it.

1724692371447.jpeg

1724692398349.jpeg
1724692424960.jpeg

They will show up on ebay soon enough. Just wait for a spell.
When you Google the medallion, a bunch of companies in various countries; Sugo in Australia, S.P.A.C.E in Germany, LCDN in Belgium all say they will either take pre-orders or put you on their wait list. Really leery of that stuff.

Sorry. Just found the Kaustic Plastik / Infinite Statue Nosferatu. Wasn't aware of that one. Good stuff.
The only one I have is the Mezco.
1724726845262.jpeg

1724726983698.jpeg

Photos from Michael Crawford

Last edited:
Ouch - I know my photography skills are crap but there is no need to wound me like this.
Maybe its time to update my glasses.
NECA'S Nosferatu is excellent for the scale. It's also about 1/8 of what KP's costs. So no need to feel wounded. The real question is; what's he doing laying in Bela's bunk? Cause Nossy's is a little "ratty".

NECA'S Nosferatu is excellent for the scale. It's also about 1/8 of what KP's costs. So no need to feel wounded. The real question is; what's he doing laying in Bela's bunk? Cause Nossy's is a little "ratty".
Bela for sure is going to regret loaning out his coffin to Orlok - he will never get the smell out.

Back