Kaustic Plastik / Infinite Statue - 1/6 Hammer Horror of Dracula

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah it's a small issue really when you take into account all the greatness of this set. Here's a few pics from a viewing distance in the detolf set up.
Yeah it's a small issue really when you take into account all the greatness of this set. Here's a few pics from a viewing distance in the detolf set up.
View attachment 709038View attachment 709039View attachment 709040
The best 1/6 collection/thoughtful display I have seen. Inspired me to collect movies & horror figures and not just Star Wars. Noticed London after midnight detolf have you a custom or awaiting possible Kaustic Plastic?

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
6.jpg

Wow, that looks incredible - its almost a shame that this snarling sculpt looks so amazing because now I'm gonna struggle to put it away and display the others!
Seriously though, if Kaustik were to sell spare bodys for the heads I would pick one up at least, for Nosferatu I managed to pick up enough pieces to assemble another body to show off the hatted Orlok head next to the main monsterous likeness.

Back