Kaustic Plastik / Infinite Statue - 1/6 Hammer Horror of Dracula

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope they make Vincent Price, and the Exclusive of such can be easily obtained. If they went the route NECA is going with their Ultimate that would be amazing.
Which Vincent Price character would you pick?
Even though its a role where he doesn't have his iconic look, my favourite Horror role of his is as Matthew Hopkins in The Witchfinder General, he just oozes evil in that role.

Which Vincent Price character would you pick?
Even though its a role where he doesn't have his iconic look, my favourite Horror role of his is as Matthew Hopkins in The Witchfinder General, he just oozes evil in that role.
If I had to pick him in a role other than the screen persona of "Scary Vincent Price" that he created (like Peter Lorre also did), I would go with Pit and the Pendulum or House of Wax. Pit because its my favorite, Wax because its his first. If I was going for the spookmaster vibe, house on Haunted Hill (same as the statue).

I'm loving the full-on Vampire sculpt. It captures that scene from the movie perfectly.

DSC_6061.JPG
DSC_6064.JPG
DSC_6065.JPG
DSC_6070.JPG

Can the KP alternate sculpt be used with the Star Ace body? What about the KP hands on the Star Ace body?
Do any of the Kaustic heads fit on the star ace body and do the hands fit as well, might try picking a Star Ace up to display another Kaustic Head.
Yes it's doable. The KP hands work great, but the socket on the KP sculpt neck plug is a tad too big for the STAR ACE neck ball joint.

You could find a better fitting neck plug, or just put some tissue paper inside the KP socket to help it fit more snug, which is what i did here. I think the neck looks a little too long though.

DSC_6158.JPG

I ended up just removing the neck plug altogether and let the head sculpt sit inside the shirt collar. It's pretty secure and won't fall out.
I may try and find a better neck plug at some point, or maybe swap out the body.

All in all though i think it looks pretty good.
DSC_6492.JPG

Here are some pics! Just took them with my phone, so not super high quality.

First Impressions:

1. This feels very premium. The box is amazing and well-designed. Numbered out of 280.
2. You get a lot for the price. Three great head sculpts for each figure and a ton of accessories for Van Helsing. The coffin looks luxuriant, but I haven't really inspected it much yet.
3. Van Helsing is the best figure. The tailoring of his jacket/suit is fantastic. All three head sculpts are equally great.
4. Kaustic Plastik has really improved their paint apps too. I opted to use both exclusive sculpts on my figures, but I'll definitely be swapping these heads occasionally! I appreciate the range of expressions KP has given us.
5. I had a single issue: one of Van Helsing's gripping hands had a finger that wasn't quite separated from the thumb, so I had to use an X-ACTO to slice it. Solved the issue quickly.
Paid for my own. Three heads are so worth it. Hot toys need to take notes.

Yes it's doable. The KP hands work great, but the socket on the KP sculpt neck plug is a tad too big for the STAR ACE neck ball joint.

You could find a better fitting neck plug, or just put some tissue paper inside the KP socket to help it fit more snug, which is what i did here. I think the neck looks a little too long though.

View attachment 729130

I ended up just removing the neck plug altogether and let the head sculpt sit inside the shirt collar. It's pretty secure and won't fall out.
I may try and find a better neck plug at some point, or maybe swap out the body.

All in all though i think it looks pretty good.
View attachment 729132
Fantastic stuff appreciate it mate.

I used to post on the Inart Aragorn thread and I cannot believe how many were justifying Inart leaving out/making it unclear about a robe being thrown in for Aragorn.

Here is Infinite Statue with 6 heads...over 2 figures for about 300-400 per figure, plus a coffin.

The coffin is worth 100 dollars...
Each head is worth 70 to 100 dollars.. aftermarket

I mean this is an incredible price compared to Inart and Hot Toys and Sideshow...

I am very impressed with all their figs so far.

Back