Kaustic Plastik / Infinite Statue / SD Toys - 1/6 Universal Monsters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Asta

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score

Kaustic Plastik is
BSxHZ4hwK8Z.png
feeling excited.​

4m

Breaking News!

We are happy to announce that, in official partnership with SD Toys, we will produce a line of 1/6 LUXURY Action figures of Universal Monsters!
New chilling products are coming in 2025...!
👀

um.jpg

Fantastic! Glad this is finally happening! Those three look great. Little surprised the Wolfman isn’t teased there but with the ongoing Chaney relationship I don’t think that’s going to be an issue.

Fantastic! Glad this is finally happening! Those three look great. Little surprised the Wolfman isn’t teased there but with the ongoing Chaney relationship I don’t think that’s going to be an issue.
You will most likely see Wolfman under the same banner as London After Midnight and Phantom of the Opera, since Chaney won their lawsuit.

If it's the same company they've made 1/6 scale Fender guitars, 1/12 Blues Brothers, and an Invasion USA figure. I own the Fenders and Blues Brothers. Other than robots don't know if they are known for 1/6 figures.

Awesome! These are going to be amazing. I'm glad they decided to do the Bride! She'll be their first female figure.

Last edited:
Back