Kaustic Plastik - William - Scottish Highlander - 1300 AD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope Fabio doesn't mind too much if I hijack his thread to promote my own version of William Wallace that will be up for preorder very soon.

This Super Deluxe version will retail for $399.99 with an estimated release date: Early 2Q 2016.

This IS NOT a recast of the Iminime figure.

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Actually it's not even bad ;)
Would be really nice as "vintage" series.

Fabio, I have yet to find a European shop that offers the Deluxe set at your suggested price... Can you direct me to yiur favorite European shop. It is a mess especially overhere in Germany. I promise, I will look for a good German shop at the beginning of next year.

This is the message I just received from BBTS CS.

Jenni replied

Oct 19, 10:03am

Good morning,

Thank you for reaching out to us! While we certainly do hope to be carrying the full Deluxe figure of William Wallace, our Product Department must await the official solicit before we are able to post the preorders. They are very good at putting up the preorders as soon as the official solicit is received if we are able to acquire these items.

We are diligently working at implementing a wish list or notification system to alert customers when a product becomes available, but right now we have a more manual system in place. Be sure to subscribe to our newsletter so that you are able to receive preorder listings and new arrivals as they are released if you have not done so already!

Thank you, and stay tuned!

--
Sincerely,
Jenni

Customer Service Representative

BigBadToyStore.com - Toys, Action Figures, Vintage Toys, and Collectibles

321 SMC Dr. | Somerset, WI 54025

I have nothing bad to say about costwold collectibles . It's just that there website is so old and needs updating . After you preorder with them , there's no way of checking your account / preorders .

I have nothing bad to say about costwold collectibles . It's just that there website is so old and needs updating . After you preorder with them , there's no way of checking your account / preorders .
Yeah I hate searching for stuff on their site too, but the people that work there are extremely helpful and respond super quick to emails. Just wish their site was more modern.

This is the message I just received from BBTS CS.

Jenni replied

Oct 19, 10:03am

Good morning,

Thank you for reaching out to us! While we certainly do hope to be carrying the full Deluxe figure of William Wallace, our Product Department must await the official solicit before we are able to post the preorders. They are very good at putting up the preorders as soon as the official solicit is received if we are able to acquire these items.

We are diligently working at implementing a wish list or notification system to alert customers when a product becomes available, but right now we have a more manual system in place. Be sure to subscribe to our newsletter so that you are able to receive preorder listings and new arrivals as they are released if you have not done so already!

Thank you, and stay tuned!

--
Sincerely,
Jenni

Customer Service Representative

BigBadToyStore.com - Toys, Action Figures, Vintage Toys, and Collectibles

321 SMC Dr. | Somerset, WI 54025

Ok my feeling is that bbts cannot sell unlicensed products for some internal rules.
So sorry to tell but I think bbts will sell only the kit.

Ok my feeling is that bbts cannot sell unlicensed products for some internal rules.

Ugh, I really wanted to deal with BBTS,

Will Urban Samurai get this in or will it be the same story (they have not listed this up for PO)?

Thanks,

ebor

Ugh, I really wanted to deal with BBTS,

Will Urban Samurai get this in or will it be the same story (they have not listed this up for PO)?

Thanks,

ebor
Same, BBTS international shipping is fairly reasonable compared to some of the other retailers. Really wish KP had a distributor in Australia.

That sounds about right. I don't think BBTS carries any of Art Figures' figures like "Heavy Armored Special Cop" (Dredd) or "Boy Black" (Riddick) and none of POP Toys' recent full figure sets (Sherlock, Frank Underwood) are on the site, so it would appear that BBTS does not sell unlicensed products as a matter of policy.

No problem. I got tired of waiting for BBTS and ordered from Timewalker.

Hi guys. I like to announce officially that thanks to all your feedbacks and great pre orders, we decided to produce an EXTRA expansion head.
This new head will be sold separately.
Will have a neutral expression.
Will be available in TWO versions: Normal and War paint.

And for your pleasure we will share with you the WORK in progress weekly, till the final version!!!

Awesome news I guess ;)

^That's awesome! Can't wait to see the first WIP pics! And as mentioned before, thanks a lot for listening to your customers' suggestions and concerns. It's really refreshing and appreciated to see a company that actually cares about what their customers want rather than money being the bottom line.

Back