Keir Dullea as Red Spaceman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/GPKg2c_bRCs&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/GPKg2c_bRCs&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Go Hero 2001 Astronaut?

Was the pics of the 12" Dave Bowman and Space Pod from the Toy Fair a Go Hero product? Any news or info?
Gary:banana

merge thread -

It's an Executive Replicas product that GoHero is manufacturing/helping with.

can't wait till this thing comes out! my brother and i are watching 2001 tonight. he's never seen it :eek.

can't wait till this thing comes out! my brother and i are watching 2001 tonight. he's never seen it :eek.

If he doesnt "get it" have him read the book afterwards, its all explained.
Or he could drop acid before viewing like many did in the '60s then no words are needed.:peace

In a year of MUST-HAVE figures, this just might be at the top of my list.

I've always wanted the Nostromo spacesuit figures (got 'em last year with HT Dallas and Kane...we just need Rip and Lambert now...c'mon HT!) and the 2001 spacesuit figures. Almost got burned on the Twinch Squad fiasco of the early 2000's. Glad I didn't, and glad I waited patiently...these will be AMAZING!!! :rock :rock :rock

In a year of MUST-HAVE figures, this just might be at the top of my list.

I've always wanted the Nostromo spacesuit figures (got 'em last year with HT Dallas and Kane...we just need Rip and Lambert now...c'mon HT!) and the 2001 spacesuit figures. Almost got burned on the Twinch Squad fiasco of the early 2000's. Glad I didn't, and glad I waited patiently...these will be AMAZING!!! :rock :rock :rock

Same here! I can't wait for this line.

Back